[Twisted BB Boy] Orange County Stud (aka My First Time with Poppers) Part 3

TwistedBBboy

Click here to see Twisted BB Boy's original blog post...

"I almost came on the spot, for the second time. Yet again, before I could lick my lips clean, he pulled me up by my armpits, and started kissing me passionately. He was using his precum to lube my lips and we were sharing the taste of him.

I inhaled his tongue for a minute before he pulled away again. He kicked our clothes to the side and asked, "Where is your bedroom?" with a devious glint in his eye."

----------

We both stood there naked while my mind took a second to process. My whole body was tingling and my mind only had one thing on it: him. Finally, once the question sunk in, I gestured to the hallway that was behind him. He smiled that wicked smile again and gave a quick nod, telling me to head that way. For some reason I felt required to obey him and started down the hallway.

As I went down I realized I didn't hear him behind me. I didn't stop to question it but got to my bedroom and stood, waiting. He came in a few seconds later with a plastic baggie in his hand that contained a small brown bottle with tiny writing on it. I had no idea what it was.

He sat the bag containing the bottle on the dresser while his cock bounced and glistened in the bedroom light. I felt butterflies in my stomach again. He had brought something new in to the mix, something I hadn't done. It was intense enough being with such a prime male specimen. This was just icing on the cake.

He told me to get on the bed and lay on my back, with my head laying off the side. I climbed on the bed, barely able to keep my eyes off of him, his body, his cock, and the mysterious bottle on the dresser. I did what I thought was correct. The look on his face told me I was wrong.

He didn't look necessarily upset, just commanding. He pulled me by my head until I was in the proper position. Then he stepped over my face, his balls and man smell becoming everything I could see, smell, taste. He told me to open my mouth and suck his nuts. I did as commanded but it was easier said than done.

I had tongued his balls earlier but hadn't attempted to actually fit them in my mouth before. Only when I attempted to do that did I realize his balls were each the size of lemons. This was a real man. Built for breeding.

He moaned and groaned while I continued to try and please him. I was bathing in his smell, inhaling deeply to not only catch my breath but also to try and suffocate myself on that intoxicating stench.

Eventually he slowly removed his nuts from my mouth and it became apparent why I was in this position. He leaned over my body and began to suck my cock, thereby putting his cock right in front of my face. Insofar he hadn't paid any attention to my cock and the newfound sensations he was causing were distracting me from my own mission.

He sucked my cock down like a pro, deepthroating it better than anyone that had sucked me before. But soon it became apparent that I wasn't pleasing him fully. He positioned his cock, without looking, against my mouth. My faggot instincts kicked in again and I opened up and he pushed deep, straight into my throat.

Given the curve of his ample cock, the size of his head and the position of my throat, he fit perfectly, filling my throat like it was meant to be there. He held it deep, groaning on my own cock, before withdrawing. Slowly he began to skullfuck me. At times he would pull all the way out, then just leave the head in my mouth where he would somehow make his cock dribble more precum onto my tongue, then, just as I was swallowing his nectar he would push back into me.

I was learning how to be used by a true stud. Soon we developed a rhythm and it seemed all too soon when he pulled out of my throat and I saw light again for the first time in twenty minutes. I saw his cock first, which seemed to have grown another inch somehow. He repeated his earlier sentiment saying, "Good boy." before grabbing me and spinning me around on the bed again.

This time he positioned my ass on the edge of the bed and I knew what was coming. I began to tense up. I wasn't really sure I could take his cock in my ass. Now that the moment had come it looked like it was a foot long and as wide as a beer can. He read my face, slapping my ass and instructing me to relax.

He then got down on his knees and began to tongue my ass again, this time more fervently. He was obviously ready to fuck and wanted my ass as wet and open as possible.

He stood up again, rubbing his cock, smiling down on my naked form. Then he reached for the plastic bag and removed the small bottle, shaking it up slightly.

"You've never done these before, have you?" He said with the same crooked grin. I shook my head, blushing. There was this amazing stud standing in front of me with a rock hard huge cock who wanted to fuck me and I was worried I would chicken out. He nodded to himself; I had apparently confirmed something by my reaction, again. What, I wasn't sure.

He shook the little bottle again but this time began to unscrew the black lid on top. He held his hand to one side of his nose and started to inhale from the bottle. Immediately his body seemed to change stance. He became more sexual, more domineering...predatory. Once he had his first hit, he screwed the cap back on and reach down to rub my very slick hole that he had just finished lubing up with his spit. He rubbed gently, getting me nervous.

Then he dropped the bottle next to me and told me to do what he had done. I was hesitant but then noticed him spit on his cock and he stared me in the eye. It seemed like he was half commanding me, half daring me. I grabbed the bottle, shivering as I watched him move closer to my ass with his huge glistening cock.

I unscrewed the cap, held one nostril closed and began to inhale. At the same time I felt his cockhead line up with my ass, raw. We had never discussed condoms and given his timing we weren't going to.

I inhaled deeper than he did without meaning to. Soon I felt my face begin to flush. He looked at me and smiled even bigger, his cockhead was pushing against my hole harder now. Then he told me to exhale. I did as instructed and suddenly everything became perfect.

My whole body was flush and tingling. My cock was jumping on my stomach and leaking precum all over myself. All at once I realized he was pushing into me and for the first time ever it didn't hurt at all. In fact, it felt fucking amazing. I locked eyes with him as he sunk into me slowly. The popper's effect on me was intense and lasted a while, he too was feeling their effect but managed to reign his prowess in and not slam into me all at once.

Eventually I felt full, complete. Then I felt it: his balls against my ass. The minute I realized what it was my hole began to spasm, pulsing open and closed as best it could.

His eyes rolled into his head given the stimulus and he muttered, "fuck yeah". Then he made his cock jump inside my hole. Somehow he made it stiffen the slightest bit, but inside of me it felt like heaven.

He held his eight inch bare cock balls deep for a minute or two. Eventually the poppers wore off for both of us but I was still amazed at how he felt inside of me. The hardest part was over. I had him in me. Better yet, I had him in me bare.

I had apparently closed my eyes. He made his cock jump inside of me again while he said, "Look at me."

I opened my eyes and looked back at him. He smiled his devilish grin again and made his cock jump once more.

"You ready to be fucked?"

All I could do was nod.

-------

Stay with me guys! Part 4 is up next!8688736437688281989-963945560787760992?l=twistedbbboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.