[Twisted BB Boy] Orange County Stud (aka My First Time with Poppers) Part 2

TwistedBBboy

Click here to see Twisted BB Boy's original blog post...

"I stopped trying to run. He turned my head to the side and stuck his tongue back in my mouth. His mouth was warm, salty...manly.

I gave in."

----------

His tongue pushed deep, as if he was trying to actually taste my throat. I had never been kissed like that and found myself opening my mouth to let him in deeper. Anything to let this stud into me. I started kissing back and he suddenly stopped and pulled away.

He stepped back a couple of steps and looked me up and down again, much like he had in the car about ten minutes earlier (had it been such a short time?). I hesitated. I wasn't sure what he wanted.

Then he smiled, only slightly, a crooked halfway grin...like he had made up his mind about what he wanted. It was erotically vindictive. I felt myself shiver for a second time.

Then he moved his hand to his crotch and started rubbing his dick through his jeans. I had seen the outline of it in the car but had been wrong about its size. He wasn't fully hard then. He was now, and it looked huge.

He rubbed the full length of it against his inner thigh and lifted an eyebrow slightly. I'm not sure what he saw in me, perhaps I licked my lips or the hunger in my eyes was evident...but he just knew what I wanted. Later, I would realize that we hadn't exchanged more than a few words between us.

I felt something take over and I felt disconnected for a moment. Before I knew it, I dropped to my knees exactly where I stood. I felt dazed. He seemed pleased.

He stepped back towards me and lined his hot crotch up with my face, grabbed my hair roughly, and shoved my face against his hard cock and thigh. I could feel the heat emanating from his crotch and then I smelled it. I smelled his man scent. It wasn't really strong, he had obviously showered before hand. But, as every gay man knows, the smell of a man's crotch is seducing. And his was like heroin to me.

My animal instincts took over and I started to rub my face against his hard cock, licking at the denim of his jeans. I was inhaling deeply. I felt like such a happy slut. I heard him groan slightly and then he said, "Yes..." quietly, more to himself than me.

I was pleasing this stud. I would do anything to make him feel like the god he was.

His hand was still on the back of my head and he began to force my mouth into his crotch harder and harder. After a minute or two of this his jeans had a large spot were I had tongued the outline of his cock roughly. Eventually he loosened his grip and I thought I would finally get to see that cock I was lusting for. Instead he bent over and lifted me up from under my arm pits, tore my shirt off over my head and deftly undid my belt, letting my oversized pants drop to the floor. I stood there in my boxers next to this stud who was fully clothed.

I felt exposed, but in the best way. Directly behind me was a La-Z-Boy recliner, a relic from my mother's collection. He eyed it quickly, apparently appreciating the possibilities, grabbed me by the arm and had me sit in the chair. I remember feeling how the chair tipped back and forth in response to the force he had thrown me into it with.

I continued to think I was about to get to finally taste that cock but he seemed like a man on a mission and instead crouched over me, pulling my underwear off me, grabbing my hips and lifting my ass above my head. The recliner squeaked and leaned back into itself as he spread my cheeks.

At this point in my life I hadn't been rimmed but once or twice, and not well. I had no idea what was coming.

He spread my cheeks even further and inspected my hole, he rubbed it with his index finger and blew on it slights. I felt instinct take over and my hole puckered open and closed. He smiled and wasted no time. He dove in, tongue first.

I started squirming immediately. His tongue was long, I already knew that, but it seemed to double in length as he shoved it into my ass. He smacked my right cheek, making me stop thriving. He looked down on me dominantly. I knew I needed to hold still.

Then he spit on my hole and dove back in. I can't even describe how he ate ass. He didn't just eat it, he sucked it, tongued it, made out with my hole. I lost myself, closed my eyes and just let go. I felt his tongue get deeper and deeper, my hole opening more and more. He stopped suddenly, blew on my hole again saying, "Good boy."

Then he dropped my ass and the recliner swung back and forth. I was completely thrown. My brain seemed to have shut off. I was this man's object now. He owned me.

Somehow, when the recliner stopped rocking, I had fallen out of it and was back on my knees. If you had asked me my name at that point, the date, the year I was born, I wouldn't have been able to answer...because right in front of my face was his crotch again. The smell that had taken over me earlier was stronger now, as was the wet spot that I had started. He was leaking through his underwear and his pants.

He pulled his shirt off quickly. I managed a quick glimpse; a small amount of hair between his pecs, otherwise naturally hairless, perfect pecs, a six pack. As my eyes travelled down I saw his belt buckle and knew it was my turn to prove myself. I reached out, my hand shaking slightly, and felt the cold steel touch the tip of my fingers.

Faster than I realized I could, I had his belt open, his jeans unbuttoned and the zipper was coming down. Beneath I found a pair of soft, well-worn plaid boxers, the kind straight guys wear. I reached to remove them and his jeans together but he threw my hands away. All at once he took them off himself.

Before I knew it this man stood before me in all his glory and I finally got to see his cock. It stood eight inches out from him, curving up slightly, with a large mushroom head, cut and glistening wet. I know I licked my lips this time.

He grabbed the back of my head again and shoved my nose into his shaved balls. I finally got to smell his scent from the source and it was delicious. His cock bounced and throbbed against my forehead. I started to lick his balls, tasting his sweat, tasting this man that was giving me the thrill of a lifetime.

I looked up and couldn't see a thing past his enormous cock. I saw the large head and couldn't help but moan. He must've heard my lust growls because he moved back slightly and winked at me before using his hand to point his cock down. It was now in perfect line with my mouth.

The head was shining with precum. He wagged it in front of me and I dove for it. I gagged, of course. I wasn't used to a cock of this size, but I'd be damned if I wasn't going to please this stud.

I tried to throw my throat down on his cock, which only made it worse. I gagged worse than before, tears came to my eyes. He pulled his cock away and told me to slow down. I took a deep breath, he looked me in the eye, and gave me back his cock.

This time I took it slow, I enjoyed myself. I was finally getting what I wanted. I lingered at the head, lapping up the new dollop of precum that had formed on the tip. It tasted amazing, like his tongue, but salty, more animalistic. His cock tasted just as good, and I found myself continuing to inhale his scent as I slowly worked my way down his shaft.

After a good five minutes of slowly working back and forth on his huge rod, I realized my nose was touching his pubes. I paused for a second and looked up. He was staring down at me, smiling.

I pulled off of his cock and smiled back. He knew he had me. He grabbed the base of his cock, squeezing it from the bottom. I saw another drop of precum emerge at the tip. Before I could lap it up he leaned forward and rubbed the precum on my lips.

I almost came on the spot, for the second time. Yet again, before I could lick my lips clean, he pulled me up by my armpits, and started kissing me passionately. He was using his precum to lube my lips and we were sharing the taste of him.

I inhaled his tongue for a minute before he pulled away again. He kicked our clothes to the side and asked, "Where is your bedroom?" with a devious glint in his eye.

Stay tuned for Part 3!8688736437688281989-5276411078758843296?l=twistedbbboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.