[Twisted BB Boy] Orange County Stud (aka My First Time with Poppers) Part 1

TwistedBBboy

Click here to see Twisted BB Boy's original blog post...

I have to put a disclaimer at the beginning of this post because some prudes might find it a bit on the less-than-moral side. This true story is about me having sex with a 26 year old when I was 16. Given the location of the events that transpired this may or not have been legal, which in my opinion, is neither here nor there. If you don't like it, get the fuck out!

I digress...

I graduated from high school at the tender age of sixteen and found myself thrust into a local community college in order to attain some prerequisite credits required by the four-year college of my choosing. Being a young gay boy on a college campus was exciting but terrifying all the same. I use to drive around the loop around campus, over and over for hours, simply to get a quick glimpse of the shirtless track athletes who used it to train. Trust me, these jocks were enough to make even the most restrained man cream his pants!

One particular afternoon I had been pulling into one of the campus parking lots when I noticed the track team down the way working up a sweat. Being sixteen, gay, and horny beyond control, I backed my ass out of that parking spot and skipped class to stalk some beefcake.

Eventually the sight of those six-pack abs, sweaty backs and bulging gym shorts was too much for me. I steered the car home in the hopes that a hot stud could be found online for an afternoon session of sucking and fucking.

Now I didn't grow up in a really small town or anything but being gay where I came from, much less out and proud (online or otherwise), wasn't exactly a safe thing to be. So the pickings online were slim and most of the time I found myself cruising guys way outside of my area and fantasizing what it would be like to live in a place where I could find hot studs anytime, day or night.

Back then the best place to find cock in my area was still gay.com. And more often than not it was a bust. The best you could hope to find was a married man on his day off or a visitor from out of town. Lucky for me, on that day, it was that latter...

I got home to an empty house with my hardon soaking my underwear and jeans with precum (something I produce in buckets). I logged in to find a newcomer in the local room.

Funny, to this day I remember his screen name so I can post his legit stats here (since the profile has since been abandoned - years ago): at the time he was 26, white, 6'3", 185lbs, light brown hair, great build, and what I would soon discover was a more than ample cock.

We were both under a time crunch so we kind of skipped the niceties and went straight in for the kill. He was a vers/top, me just vers...which fit me just fine. I was more than happy to bend over for a big white stud who had absolutely no chance of knowing my family! Honestly, I can't recall if we discussed safe or not but given how things transpired, obviously it wasn't even a consideration.

We decided we would meet up halfway between his mom's place (that he was visiting) and my own mother's house (that I still resided in). According to his profile he was in town from California. A surfer god.

To say I was beyond horned up and nervous would be an understatement. I worried that my tall and lanky sixteen year old form wouldn't appeal to him. Of course he thought I was eighteen...but still.

I hopped in the shower quickly, took care of my business and threw clothes on. I was pretty sure I would be late but when I pulled into the parking lot it was apparent that I had beaten him to the destination. A few short seconds later a car pulled into the lot and I could see a very handsome stud craning his neck to see into my car.

My heart was pounding and my cock was rock hard in my pants. I tried to breathe when I saw him turn off his engine and open the car door but what I saw took my breath away.

There stood a veritable god of a man; tall, obviously muscled, wearing what appeared to be Abercrombie jeans and a simple t-shirt. And the bulge, oh god, the bulge.

I honestly thought about running to avoid the rejection. We all remember being the gay kid at that age, self-confidence wasn't exactly a given part of life. But I stood my ground.

He walked across the few parking spaces between our SUV's and opened my passenger side door. He climbed in and looked me up and down, blatantly sizing me up. I felt like vomiting. Then he said something that has since had a rather drastic impact on my self-image.

"Just the way I like 'em."

And just like that he grabbed my chin and forced his tongue in my mouth and started rubbing my painfully hard erection. I could hardly breathe and was worried that I would shoot on the spot. Luckily he pulled back, apparently picking up on my hesitation. He looked me in the eye and asked if everything was cool.

I panted and said something to the effect of "fuck yes". He smiled and took my hand and put it on his crotch. I could feel a cock that seemed to be as hard as mine. At that moment I understood that we were both turned on and I stopped shaking.

We quickly agreed that he would follow me back to my mother's house for a couple of hours of rabid fucking.

I think I sped the entire way home, watching him closely in the rear view mirror. He probably thought I was ditching him but the truth is I couldn't wait to get him home and see what I had felt in those pants. I wanted to taste it. To feel it in me.

We finally made it to the house. I parked in the garage and he parked in front of the house. I went straight in without looking back. He followed without a word.

We entered into the living room and I felt my nerves start to explode. I was no virgin but somehow I knew this wouldn't be just another quick and awkward fuck. I knew this man would teach me things. And I was both aroused and scared shitless.

So I tried to delay the inevitable, and, like a pansy asked, "Would you like something to drink?"

He almost laughed. I turned my back to him to head into the kitchen and get a glass of water. Well, more like I was trying to get just one moment alone to compose myself.

But, that wasn't going to happen. The moment my back was turned he pounced. I felt the heat coming off him before I could take a step. He was standing right behind me. I shivered.

Then I felt his breath on my neck, right below my ear. I almost groaned, before he had even laid a hand on me. He seemed pleased, I swear I heard him lightly chuckle. Then he moved closer.

I was fully grown at this point, over six feet tall, but he was still bigger. He pushed against my back, not hard, but enough for me to feel his pecs against my shoulder blades; enough to feel his rock hard cock rub against my ass.

I stopped trying to run. He turned my head to the side and stuck his tongue back in my mouth. His mouth was warm, salty...manly.

I gave in.

Stay tuned for Part 2!8688736437688281989-3585786134252218613?l=twistedbbboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.