[Twisted BB Boy] Welcum!

TwistedBBboy

Click here to see Twisted BB Boy's original blog post...

Those of you that know me (in the bilblical sense or otherwise) are probably aware that I've considered putting my sexual experiences on a blog before. But for one reason or another I've procrastinated...for years. I have no idea what sparked me to actually do this now, but here we go.

I love cock.

I love ass.

I love cum.

And more than anything else, I love barebacking. If that doesn't suit you or your sensibilities, leave. I have a lot of opinions on the matter of barebacking and sexuality, which will become apparent over time.

What you should know about me and my sexual appetite is that I'm an insatiable and versatile young pig with a rather large uncut cock. You name it, I've probably had a hand in it at one time or another, be it legal or not.

Of course it goes without saying that the names and specifics about anyone mentioned in these posts have been changed to protect the non-innocent and my own ass from litigation. The courtroom is the one place I don't care to get fucked in (figuratively...come on, fucked in a courtroom actually sounds kind of hot).

I'm on Twitter.

My email address can be found in my Blogger profile.

I'm an open book when it comes to the topics on this site. But don't mistake my sexual frankness for an invitation to demand that I reveal my identity. It won't happen.

Oh, and long live the Bareback Brotherhood! #BBBH8688736437688281989-4971132249947344854?l=twistedbbboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.