Bus Driver Breeding

bend me over

I had opened Grindr while I was at work, checking to see if anyone I knew was on. They were not, so I closed the app and went back to what I was doing. After a few minutes I got a message. I opened it and it was a guy sending me his picture. He wasn't bad so we started talking. He said he was horny, (duh) but he was driving his route and wouldn't be back my way until about 45 minutes after I got off work. Since I'm a sucker for uniforms I told him I'd wait around for him. We exchanged numbers, and after a while he called me and told me to park in a parking lot and he would see me when he drove the bus past. "I know your car, I'll blow the horn." How did he know my car? I didn't recognize his picture... 

Anyway, I was there at the appointed time and within a few minutes a bus was at he intersection beeping the horn. I followed him for a couple blocks until we arrived at a bus turnaround thing. I parked and met him outside the bus, I still didn't recognize him. No mind, I was about to get fucked. We went behind some dumpsters and he unzipped his uniform pants. Once I had sucked his dick hard I finally remembered where I had met him before, he'd fucked me a couple times in the park. I guess it's something I recognize a dick and not a face ha ha. He told me to bend over, so I braced myself against the side of the dumpster as he aimed his bare meat at my hole. He slid it in and started to get up a good fucking going. I was enjoying the pounding, as was he. He started pulling all the way out and admiring his dick popping in and out of my ass. After about 5 minutes of this he went in deep and grunted, dumping what felt like a big load up inside me. He pulled out and I went back on my knees to squeeze the last bit of jizz from his shaft and lick it off. He wiped the lube off his dick and stuffed it back in his pants. "I got to get back to my bus". I told him to hit me up whenever and we parted, me with a nice amount of warm sperm in me. I was satisfied. 😄

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3