[Life In The Raw] Fucking a Twitter-buddy

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Talked to one of my buddys on twitter this morning about hooking up, he's in town from NYC for a week(NO! Not Dan) and I wanted to get in his ass while he was here. At noon we talked again, he asked if I wanted to come by after he hit the gym I told him that if i came by before then he could workout with an ass full of cum. I dont think any piggy bottom can pass up the possibility of working out with a hole full of spunk so he invited me over and i headed over to The Weho Ramada to seed his ass. He is so fucking adorable

We made out in the elevator and I grabbed his meaty white ass. i couldn't wait to pound him, he got to his hotel room and we kissed we got naked and I threw him on the bed and ate out his sweet pink hole, i grabbed onto his meaty white butt and darted my tongue in and out, I was turned on knowing that last night he was at Slammer being a slut bottom for the men on Los Angeles.

After eating him out and spat on his hole, and rubbed his cumhole with my finger, then i spat on my dick lined it up and slid into his hole has such a sweet fucking ass, it felt amazing, i pounded him in and out, hard and fast, slowing down only so i wouldnt cum. The entire fuck was in my favorite position, him on his stomach and me mounting him. I looked at the mirror a few times during our fuck, it was so hot. He can really take a dick.

He told me about his nights at slammer, taking hits of poppers and opening up his sweet fuckhole.I told him that i was going to pump his ass full of my special poz cum as i kept nailing his fuck hole, his sweet and tender poz fuckhole, it was just such a sweet wet hole in a meaty ass and I felt it pulling for my load from the moment I got inside of him. I slowed down again so i wouldnt shoot just yet, i wanted my buddy to enjoy my dick, because i was enjoying his hole.

The connection made, two brothers in heat, I began pounding his ass wildly, he begged for my poz cum, no slowling down this time, with him saying the magic words like that, with my hands to his back, I shot my cum deep into his asshole, it was a great orgasm, I felt each spurt of cum around the head of my dick, he moaned as he felt his hole become wet with my hot and thick cumload.

We lay there a while and chatted, and we made out, my cum deep in his ass, I played with his cumfilled hole with my fingers, he got dressed and parted ways. Thinking him working out at the gym with my seed in his hole has got me hard again6205496180732721325-130000613315142009?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.