Double Duty on Sunday

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

‘Yesterday was a day of debauchery for this new PREP convert.  A few weeks ago I went to the Men’s Meat Up in Van Nuys.  It is a sex club that is open on Sundays and limits the crowd to 15 men.  During my most recent visit I fucked 5 different men and shot a hot load of cum in 2 of them.  I developed an incredible chemistry with two of the men  and exchanged my contact information with one of them.  His name is Matt.  

Yesterday, I met Matt at his place in West Hollywood for an incredible raw fuck fest.  While I rimmed Matt’s  ass he  did an excellent job of deep throating my cock.  Matt is an incredible kisser and we frequently engaged in deep, passionate kissing during our 2 + hour encounter.  This was not a pump and dump.  After awhile, I had to have my cock deep inside of Matt and my 8* inch cock was custom made for his hot hole.  After I flooded his hole with my hot load we chatted for a while and then I left.  

When I got up my car and turned on my phone there was a message from a stud I met on BBRT the evening before.  His name is Chris.  He wanted to know if I could come over to his place for a pump and dump.  It was only about 5 minutes from Matt’s place so I obliged his request.  I later learned  Chris had a listing on rentmasseur but I was not there for a massage and absolutely no money was exchanged.  I was there for a raunchy pump and dump.  

Chris met me at the lobby door and took me up to his apartment.  He was 6’4 and solid muscle. I am 5’10 and a solid 160 lbs.  He is 28 and I am 55.  I was happily surprised when he began kissing me and started working my nips.  My cock was at full attention within minutes and he got on his knees and started deep throating my cock like the pro he was.  I had just blown my load inside of Matt, but I was bound an determine to drop another load in Chris’ hole.  He did not have any lube or poppers so the spit form my rim job served as lubrication. I fucked Chris for at least 20 minutes in various positions.  He was sweating like a stuffed pig. It was obvious he became higher than a kite and loved getting his ass fucked.  After I blew my load in his hole, I got dressed and left him alone— drenched in sweat on his bed with the lights off.   

Edited by NSAFUCKBUD
Spelling