Multi load evening.

Oralbttm10035

I woke up at 1 to a message from an African American chub telling me he wanted to breed my hole. I told him I had to clean up but I’d see him soon. I cleaned out, jumped in the shower and headed to his place. 
I walked in and undressed as did he and I began sucking his cock. What appeared to be an average uncut cock swelled to a 9’ beer can. I flipped over and he started eating my ass. I took a deep hit of poppers as he lined his cock up with my hole and pushed in. In one motion he tore open my hole and was in to the base. He began pounding me hard.  After 20 minutes of brutal fucking he put me on my back and shoved back in while choking me. He picked up speed as he began hitting me in the face while spitting on me. He told me he felt like he was gonna cum and he wanted me to ride it out of him. I got on top and rode him till she flooded my guts with his seed. As I was leaving he said “I hope you liked that I read your profile”. 
I headed home and relaxed for a while. I saw I had a message on Bbrt. This guy I’d been talking to for years but never got the chance to meet told me he wanted me to come over so he could breed me. I hopped in an Uber and headed his way. 
He was waiting naked as I walked in the door. I stripped to my jock and started sucking his dick.  He put me on the bed and began eating my ass.  After getting me open he asked how many loads he was tasting. I told him on and he said let’s add another and slid in my hole. He told me he had a surprise for me and told me he had another guy coming to breed me. He then shot his load deep in me. We chatted a bit and I told him I’d never been fucked blindfolded and he told me he had one. I slipped it on and he began fucking another load into my hole. 
I remained blindfolded and ass up on the bed as he went to let the second guy in. I felt a cock on my lips and I began sucking. I recognized the taste of my ass and cum on his cock. I felt the new top’s unlubed cock shove into my hole. They spit roasted me for 2 hours each shooting 4 loads into my ass as I shot multiple hands free loads.  After relaxing for a few minutes I took the blindfold off. I saw the second guy sucking off the first top with his ass in the air. I started eating his ass and fingering his hole. 
The first top got up and started fucking the second guy while I sucked his cock and stroked. The guy fucking shot his load inside and then pulled out. I climbed on and started fucking the guy.  After a while I took a deep hit of poppers and unloaded in his hole.  I got dressed and headed home ass leaking the 12 loads I took. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3