[2 Pigs] nyc pig party folsom europe part three

AnonStory

Folsom.jpg

I’ll start this by saying that if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes I wouldn’t have believed it. I’m not even sure how to begin to describe it. Take L.A.’s "Slammer Club" and multiply by 100, or New York’s “Encore” by 1,000 and you might have some idea.

The night was so wild that I didn’t want to forget anything, so when I got to my hotel the next morning I immediately wrote a long email to Matt, Mindtrip, HotPigg, and Adam with all the nasty details. This post is based off that email. Here goes…

The party was held in this gigantic labyrinthine building - some old industrial space. One area was a big dance floor, bars, outdoor areas, and then the other area was the enormous play area.

Picture two floors, each the size of half a football field, divided up into various zones - sling area, dark rooms, piss area, play rooms, couches, S&M rooms, and so on. And add several thousand gay guys in all shapes colors and sizes, from twinks to older. Some of the most stunning men I have ever seen.

My friend and I got there around 11:45 p.m. and it was already filling up (doors opened at 11:00). First it's a giant clothes check, hundreds of guys stripping down to their underwear (or leather or jocks). Then we grabbed a beer and walked around before separating and promising to meet back in a certain place every few hours.

I of course immediately headed for the dark areas. They had one really big dark room, completely dark, crawling with about 200 guys (a little bit of light at the very far end, just enough to make out shapes and silhouettes) (and fuck benches in the middle) and then several small pitch black rooms big enough for maybe 5-7 guys, and then several other semi-dark rooms.

The big dark room was intense – you literally couldn’t see your hand in front of your face, but you were surrounded by bodies, hands groping you, people sucking your cock, bending over to take your cock (all raw). I did a pass through there, then went into one of the smaller dark rooms.

I got into a scene with a hot top tag teaming this bottom. The other top was really nasty, we were spitting and getting really aggressive and nasty with each other while taking turns fucking the bottom, really intense stuff, but then suddenly we stopped paying attention to the bottom and started getting into it the two of us. He was a about 5'9" and solid, and so hot (of course I couldn’t see him but fuck his body was hot – and so was his attitude).

Next thing you know I'm turned around, bent over, and he's shoving his cock up my ass. OWWW! But I relax and take it. He's moaning and groaning and after a few minutes he's cumming in my ass. Not even 30 minutes into the party! I got a glimpse of him in the light as I walked out – yeah, he was a hot tatted motherfucker.

Over the course of the night I got fucked so many times, took two more loads, got my cock sucked by dozens of guys, and had my cock in probably two dozen asses, 90% of which I have no idea what they look like.

I tasted cum on a cock out of my ass, ate two loads as they were coming out of a cock, and I came three times.

After holding out and not cumming I was eventually so fucking horny to get off. My first load was given to a guy who I'd fucked and who then blew me for a long time. He didn’t speak much English, but I think he asked me if I was “healthy” and then said, “in my mouth!” so I shot in his mouth, and he swallowed it all. (As much as I’d have liked to breed an ass with my first load, I thought I'd reward him for his patient and expert sucking.)

But even though I'd cum I still kept having fun. I'd just go back to the big dark room and immediately get horny again. You couldn't walk into that room without being completely molested and pawed every which way. Usually someone would start sucking your cock and you'd end up fucking them.

At one point in the evening I'd spotted a died-and-gone-to-heaven twink, like one of those jaw-dropping, Abercrombie types. Completely smooth, muscled, naturally v-shaped torso. wavy brown hair, tan, with a prominent tanline right above where his faded torn jeans started. When I first saw him I almost couldn’t believe my eyes. I followed him around and to my surprise (and excitement) he went into the big dark room. I went in after, and got to feel him all over, but he ignored me and everybody else and just did a quick trip around and back out. I was like, fuck too bad he didn't stay but at least I got to feel his amazing body.

So later, after I blown in that guy’s mouth, I was back in the dark room, kinda spent, almost wishing I hadn't cum, but whatever. I was in the far back and then I noticed oh my fucking god, there are the very back of that dark room, spread out on the bench in the furthest corner, was that same twink, his pants at his ankles. (There was a little bit of light at the far end of this room, so I knew for sure it was him.) I was like holy shit is this really happening. I immediately dove in and started eat his ass. So sweet, so hot. And furiously stroking my cock to get hard really quick so I could fuck him.

Here's the weird part: people were completely ignoring him!! So I'm stroking but before I can get hard he gets up and walks away, back into the darkness, towards the exit. I was FUCKKKKKKKKK, no!!!!! By then I am hard and the thought of him, laying there, ready to take anonymous cock, was too much and I felt myself ready to cum again. I should have found somewhere for it to go, but instead I just shot all over some guy's arm that happened to be in front of me.

I must have been cursed because the next thing I realize, as I start to walk towards the exit, is that oh fuck that twink didn't actually leave, he's now bent over one of the fuck benches. I'd recognize that tan line and white ass anywhere, even in this gloom.

I was pissed because now I'd just wasted a load that could have gone in him. I stood and watched to see if anyone would fuck him, and this guy came up and was getting ready to, but then the twink said only with a condom (this place was 80% bareback, but every now and then you'd see the bottoms - or the tops - request a condom). So hmmm, he’s not quite as much of a slut as I thought.

It was only later that I realized what I should have done - I should have squeezed out some of the 3 cumloads I had by then and fingered them into his ass for lube. How hot would that have been?!

Another highlight of the night was getting fucked next to these two unbelievably hot guys dressed as soccer players. Well, soccer shorts and nothing else. Maybe 20-25, and one, a foreign guy, had the biggest fucking cock. They were sucking each other, eating ass, and doing all kinds of fun shit.

I was in one area that had some slings but a play area off to the side when I spotted the first soccer player hottie; he was so hot I just had to follow him. He started getting into it with the other guy also in tight soccer shorts in the corner. They were only into each other and were turning away anyone who wanted to play with them. I was happy just watching but it would have been uncool to just stand there and hover, so instead I stood next to them and bent over; pretty soon I had someone come up and start to fuck me.

I think I must have stayed there watching them play for close to an hour, as people used my ass. Unfortunately they didn’t fuck raw, but it was still amazingly hot to watch them. I lost track of how many people fucked me in that time, I think maybe 3. One guy felt like he got out a condom, but it didn’t feel like a condom-clad cock going in. It was there that I got two more loads up my ass from different guys.

Then there was this little twink – completely smooth, looked about 18 – running around in these skimpy underwear. I think I met him in one of the hallways – he grabbed my cock, apparently decided it was of the right size for him, and pulled me into one of the side areas where he bent over and had me fuck him. He spoke very little English, but I managed to get out of him that he was from Brazil. Oh, and he claimed to be 24, but that seemed doubtful to me. Anyway, he wanted to be fucked HARD, like POUNDED and POUNDED. So I did that for a while but having cum twice by that point I wasn’t able to breed him.

I later saw him on his back on a fuckbench, basically taking anyone and always wanting to be fucked hard. He’d said to me “only cum in my mouth please” but I wonder how many people listened to that.

This was towards the end of the night, like maybe 4:30ish, and it was starting to thin out.

At one point I noticed my muscle dad from the flight over, playing around with some other hot guy. I watched them for a while.

Then I watched my friend who I’d come to Berlin with – he was mixed in with these two tall muscled guys from Australia I think. They had a big clusterfuck going, one of the guys taking guy after guy.

I wandered around a bit more, and then at the very end I went into the piss room to piss again. You had the choice of pissing into a big trough where all these guys were sitting, or you could go to a gloryhole on the other side and piss on them that way.

After I’d pissed I noticed this cute little innocent-looking latin (?) twink who was just standing off to the side watching. But by now it was close to 6:30 and it was definitely winding down. Suddenly I saw the kid go from zero to sleazy in about 60 seconds. I don’t remember exactly how it went, but either he approached some guy or the guy approached him, but next thing you know he was on his knees sucking the guy, then picked up and bent over and the guy started fucking him. The kid was so innocent looking I got so hard right away. The guy fucking him pulled out and blew his cum in the kid’s mouth. I leaned in a swapped the cum with the kid, and then another top came up and started pissing on him and in his mouth! It was so crazy nasty and hot, all happening right in front of me that it put me over the edge and I shot my third load all over the kid’s face.

By then I was really and truly spent. I found my friend and we headed out around 7:00 a.m.

Suffice to say there is NOTHING like this. You can't even imagine the debauchery, the depravity, the sleaze, and all the hot men. Seriously, if you haven’t gone, you have to go. As you know, Mindtrip is already saving up to go (go here to donate!) (I know he’s planning something special for those who help send him to Folsom – right, Mindtrip?) And HotPigg, OMFG, he would have been fucked and used beyond belief.

I’ll leave you with this picture of my filthy boots the next morning.

CIMG4558.JPG

C

5486372999613260578-2371091209161569201?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.