[Sperm Pig] Tops who can't cum? WTF??

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

This has SO been my luck lately.

Every time I’m horny and actually FIND a top to cum over and nail my ass, he ends up not being able to cum.

Really?!?

Dudes.* I gotta say, that’s a big disappointment.* I don’t care how big your cock is… if you can’t complete the deed, don’t waste my time.

I think it’s also because I seem to attract nothing but mid 50’s dudes who have it in their heads that they wanna be naughty.* But then can’t do it in the end.* I don’t know.*

Last night, I even did a blindfold, walk-in scene for this top.* Fat 7 incher.* Supposedly had a couple day load built up, and he wanted to eat my ass then fuck his jizz into me.

Well, he ate my ass alright.* I must admit he was a champion ass-eater.* He sucked good cock too.* Worked my nips.* Everything right.* And he would fuck me, pull out, eat my ass, then dive his cock back in.

Sounds good, right?

But in the end, he kept going soft, and would HAVE to eat my ass to get hard again.* And again. And again.* And then he tried jacking off over my ass.*

Nothing worked.

Damnit!* I mean, is my ass chopped liver or something?* What IS it with tops who come all the way over to nail my ass, and then can’t orgasm?

Shit.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.