[Sperm Pig] My Favorite Top

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Well, my recent spate of “not-so-great” sex came to an end yesterday.

My favorite top (Mr Ten Inch) came over and we had a fuckfest. And MAN did my ass need it!

It had been weeks since his last visit, so we were both pretty ready for it.

I sucked him for awhile- but not long. His dick is simply too big to suck well. I can only fit like half of him in my mouth, and it’s thick enough that I really have to stretch my jaw.

I much prefer it in my ass anyway.

As usual, I sat on it to start. That way I can control the entry. And work him in at my speed.

His cock is thickest about 2” below the head. Thick enough I can’t fit fingers around it. So that point is always tricky to get inside.

I have to start, stop, relube, and work it past my ass ring. There is always a bit of pain involved.

But once that thick point is inside- I slide down to the pubes and start riding him.

Feeling cock that deep inside me is amazing, and even with poppers, I am rock hard while riding him.

He really is the perfect top. He never tries to hurt me with his cock. He is all about pleasure, his AND mine.

He is also very complimentary. He loves how my ass fits his cock like a glove. Not too loose that he doesn’t feel anything. Not impossibly tight so he can’t get inside.

While fucking I make him tell me about other ass he’s used recently. He told me about a married guy who’s eyes were evidently too big for his hole.

He did manage to take Mr Ten’s whole cock, but then lasted about 2 minutes before cumming.

Mr Ten gets a LOT of guys who want to try, but can’t take him.

But not me. I can take him- cuz I get off on taking really big cocks!

As usual we fucked for over an hour. No stops. No pullouts. Just position changes while staying welded together.

And my ass was so hungry for him that I was even able to take him pounding me in push-up position while I was on my stomach.

This position usually hurts me due to his size and the angle of my rectum.

Yesterday it felt fucking fantastic. We’re gonna film it next time too!

We ended as usual too- him planting his big cock DNA up in my colon, and then me jacking off and cumming seconds later.

The nice thing is that yesterday we were in a “T” position when he came— him on his side, me on my back.

He stayed inside me for 20 minutes afterward, while we talked about mundane things. I occasionally squeezed his dick with my ass.

His cock is still so big when limp that I feel full and it doesn’t slide out. He has to physically pull it out of my ass.

After he did yesterday, a big blob of cum dripped out of the end if his cock. I fingered it back inside me.

It was hot— and now I’m relaxed and ready for the week ahead.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.