Back at the park and ride

bbbugfkrme

I've been so horned up for cum in my ass for a long time. It's been hard to hook up and get a load. Most guys just want to talk online, but when it comes to actually hooking up they're no shows. Stopped in at my park and ride today. There was a fit older guy that I've seen here before. About 5 ft 8 in, buzz cut, decent looks. He walked back into the woods so I followed. Walked up to him about 50 yards back into the woods. His cock was out and rock hard.

He asked what I was into and I said,"I like to suck cock and get fucked."

He replied that that was good for him. So I started sucking his cock. I whipped out the Popper's bottle and started hitting it. He was appreciative of my cock sucking. He then asked if he could fuck me. I just turned around and offered him my ass. He squatted down and started eating my ass. It was so hot. So beautiful. Loved feeling of tongue on my hole. Then he stood up slid his hard cock up and down my crack while I hit the poppers. I begged him to breed me. He slid his cock up into me and started just pounding away. Long hard strokes. Fast strokes. Slow strokes. And then he said he was going to come. I just told him to breed me, breed me deep and he did. He shot his cum deep into my hole. And as he was pulling out he was still dribbling come. Now I'm sitting in my car with my ass slick with come. I'm hoping I've got another cock before I have to go home to the hubby.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3