[Twisted BB Boy] Friday's Submissive Bottom Fuck - Part 2

TwistedBBboy

Click here to see Twisted BB Boy's original blog post...

My cock was still wet from his mouth and I noticed the rest of the poppers he had ordered for me sitting on the cushion next to me. My dick throbbed as I watched him crawl on his hands and knees toward me, while the image of Brad McGuire railing some raw manhole played behind him.

This was going to be a good night.

-------------------

I knew I had to watch myself and not get too wrapped up in how he was servicing me. My nuts were full and my cock was painfully hard already; it wouldn't take much to send me over the edge. I knew nothing would please him more than getting me to shoot that first load quickly and I was determined to make him work for it.

As he made his way over to me on his hands and knees I grabbed the first new bottle of poppers and started to open it. He stopped between my legs, sitting back on his haunches, eyes locked on my cock. I realized I was doing something he should be doing for me and tossed the poppers at him. He grabbed them quickly and started peeling off the plastic for me.

Once the poppers were prepared he shook them up and handed them back to me, still focused on my cock.

"Suck it, bitch." I barked at him. He dove for it fast, suckling the precum coated mushroom head and swirling his tongue around the underside of my cock. It felt great and I moaned in appreciation while I closed my eyes and relaxed.

"You like that, Sir?" he panted. I opened my eyes and without hesitation slapped him across the cheek.

"You speak when spoken to, got it slut?" He nodded and licked my cock up and down with his wide flat tongue, trying to appease me for his transgression.

Something about this little pig really brought out my sadistic side and I always found myself being cruel in response to his actions. He loved it, I knew that much.

I uncapped the new bottle of poppers, relishing in the sound they make when first opened. Nothing gets me going like a fresh batch of poppers. My little piggy was a popper fiend as well, and he looked up at the poppers when he heard the noise, a Pavlovian response that probably caused his hole to pucker as well.

I took a deep inhalation and screwed the cap back on. I layed my head back on the couch and waited. Most popper pigs know that the first minute is the best thing in the world and my bitch was very attuned to this. He started drooling all over my cock before he began deepthroating it. Up and down my slick pole he sucked. It felt amazing.

Too amazing. I was getting dangerously close so I told him to get off my dick. He looked disappointed but I explained that I wasn't ready to cum yet.

"I haven't blown a load in two days and this first shot isn't going down your throat, bitch. That ass better be hungry."

"Yes, Sir. Very hungry, Sir." he panted, licking my sweaty balls. I can only imagine what was going through his piggy mind at that moment. He looked dazed, stoned, and insofar he hadn't even had a hit of poppers.

I slid further down the couch, lining my ass up with the edge. I lifted my legs back and exposed my hole to him. He got the point and started eating me out like a ravenous animal. I had never really allowed him to do anything with my hole before. I didn't want to encourage any kind of power play and, like I said, he wasn't a man to me. He was a couple of holes.

But I was pacing myself and quite frankly my own hole had been craving a rim job all week. So I hit the poppers again and made sure I opened my ass up as much as I could. I told him to get his tongue in deep and make out with my ass, otherwise he wasn't getting anymore cock. He obeyed me, eating me deep. My cock was bouncing up and down on my abs, drooling precum all over me. I would need to make sure he cleaned that up.

The poppers coupled with the bourbon were putting me in a relaxed state but I still felt tense. I knew blowing my first load would help but I still wasn't ready to give it up. He hadn't earned it quite yet.

Luckily I had brought the perfect antidote to all of my problems. I told him to stop eating my ass and bring me my jeans. He did as told, shuffling across the carpeted floor and returning my pants to me in record time. I pulled out my one-hitter and a small container of pot. He had seen me do this before and always seemed fascinated with my process, which amused me.

I loaded up the hitter and grabbed my lighter. At the same time I tossed him the new poppers, instructing him to take a deep hit and get back to eating my hole. When I say take a deep hit, he always takes it very seriously. He sucked on that bottle like his life depended on it. His face flushed red and his eyes locked back onto my tight pink rosebud.

As he began to hungrily lap at my ass I smoked a few hitters, feeling entirely comfortable finally. Weed always made me hornier than hell, even in public situations. So much so that my cock hardens at the mere scent of pot. But it also helped me keep myself in check.

As the pot hit me my hole opened up even more and he shoved his tongue further in. It felt great but it was time to move on to the headline event of the evening. I had a two day built up load and his hole was about to become its new home.

I pushed his head away from my ass and told him to turn around. He still had the poppers in his hand. Behind him was a chaise which he quickly layed across, exposing his ass to me. Nice and beefy, lightly dusted cheeks and a pink hole.

Now my boy has always been an excellent bottom, always prepared, cleaned thoroughly. But previously we've had issues with him spoiling the sensations in his ass. One of the first times I bred him I realized my dick felt a bit numbed. When I noticed some white goop oozing out of his ass (not cum) I asked him what was up. He admitted that he using a topical numbing cream so that it doesn't hurt as much. I almost walked out on that fuck but I needed to nut so I went ahead and knocked him up. I didn't fuck him for months after that and he got the point.

Today I looked at his hole for any signs of foul play. All looked in order so I lined my precum laced cockhead at his hole and started rubbing slightly. He knew he wouldn't get rimmed and that I would more than likely slam into him all at once. It was how I treated my bitch, so I let him popper himself up good and deep.

Once I saw him screw the cap back on the poppers I prepared to assault his hole with my bare cock. I was stoned and buzzed, a perfect combo for how I wanted to use him. I withdrew the small amount of cockhead I had allowed to sink in and just as he exhaled his massive dose of poppers I slammed in. There was some resistance but I pushed through it.

I felt my nuts against his ass and I relished the fire that now enveloped my cock. He was loose, I assumed he had used a dildo before my arrival. Normally this would upset me but I was actually pleased he had done so because it meant he wouldn't fight me as much this time. I ground into him and he moaned, the poppers turning him into his most basic animal.

I started pulling in and out roughly, about three quarters of my cock, slamming it back in. I knew my dick was seeping precum into his ass and that I wasn't going to need lube for the rest of the night. Especially not after I knocked this first giant load into him.

I fucked him this way for about five minutes, a steady rhythm building. Every once in a while I would grind my raw cock into him harshly. Making him almost scream out. I knew it hurt but he loved it nonetheless and lets be honest, be able to really lay into an ass is what a man is meant to do.

I pulled out of his ass. I had decided earlier in the day that I wanted to try something on this bitch that I had done before, but not to him. I got down and looked at his ass, which was pulsing open and closed. I had obviously managed to get him heated up. Good.

I told him to hit the poppers again as I grabbed the Boy Butter off the table to my left. He knew I didn't like to use lube but always kept some nearby in case it became necessary. I lubed up my right hand before I started fingering him gently with first two, then three fingers. He was pushing back against me as he huffed the poppers.

I began to wonder if he knew what was about to happen. I didn't really care. I owned his ass and he wouldn't argue. Once the poppers hit him I pushed a fourth finger up his hole, gently rotating my digits in and out of his asshole. His hole was gaping and sucking at my hand. I figured I had a good chance and added my thumb to the mix.

He took a sharp inhale at the new addition, probably having figured out what my intent was. He shook the poppers again and took another whiff. I figured that was a green light. I started pushing in and out lightly, his hole opening up to my fist slowly. Soon I had my knuckles right at the entrance. I pushed harder and half of my hand had disappeared into his ass.

"I don't think I can!" he suddenly cried out. I left my hand where it was and told him to just breathe. I felt his hole tense up and realized that it wasn't going to happen this time. Maybe after the first load had been delivered. I pulled out my hand and surveyed the damage. His hole was puffy and loose, slightly redder. My dick bounced and drooled onto the carpet.

I lined back up and shoved it in deep, not really giving him any warning or letting him recover from my attempt at fisting him. His hole was now loose and I was able to just slide in and out. I love a tight hole but getting an ass to open up is an awesome feeling. My cock could do whatever it pleased now. Soon I felt my balls drawing up and I knew I was close.

I pulled my nine incher from his ass without warning. He turned around and got on his knees without me having to command him and started sucking my cock. I grabbed the poppers off of the chaise and did a big hit myself while I watched him lick my shining cock clean. I always loved watching a slut lick his ass juices off my bare rod, so this got me even closer to blowing my two day load.

The poppers washed over me and I growled at him to get back in position. I threw the poppers back to him and let him take a super hit. He handed them back to me, knowing I liked to get as poppered up as possible when I cum. Doing so makes my load gush out and shoot feet in front of me when I do. I always liked thinking about how powerful that must be in an ass, and how deep it must go.

I slammed back into his ass but this time pulled all the way out, jamming back in. Slam fucking was the quickest route to getting my nut. I repeated this over and over for a minute before I knew I had crossed the threshold. I hit the poppers hard again.

"Beg for my load, bitch." I groaned as I slapped his ass.

I was floating away, totally lost in the pleasure of railing a raw ass. Knowing I was seconds away from flooding it with my bare seed. I vaguely heard him begging like a good little bottom slut.

All at once I felt my nuts release my pent up load and I slammed all the way into him as the first gush came out, deep inside of his ass. Normally I plant my load deep and stay still as I shoot but this time my hips had a mind of their own and I kept fucking in and out rough and deep. I must have shot a pint of cum up that slut's hole. All the while he was groaning and moaning, thanking me for my load.

I was still high off my ass as I continued to grind my load into his ass. I didn't want a single drop to be wasted. Soon the poppers wore off and I ground my dick to a stop, planting it nine inches deep. I could feel my white hot load deep inside of him.

I slapped his ass, sweat dripping down my back.

"Good boy."

"Thank you, Sir," he wheezed out. I'm sure I had given him an intense ride. And the night had just begun.

---------

Part 3 will be the conclusion, with the remaining two loads being deposited. Hope you guys enjoy!8688736437688281989-4001148877013606214?l=twistedbbboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.