[Sperm Pig] Married Pig.

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Yesterday I got to play with a lovely bi, married pig daddy.

And by daddy I mean that he fucked his wife’s pussy and has sired a couple children.

The first time we hooked up, I thought he was all Mr Naive. Mr Innocent. And I somehow tricked him into breeding my ass.

But then it occurred to me that he hit MY CL ad up. And he wasn’t very nervous during the sex.

Well, he hit ms up again (another CL ad) and now I knew he was well-versed in the art of the hookup.

I really like this guy, too. He’d 40, but seems 20. He’s 6’3”. Baby face with a scruffy beard. And he wears these ugly, nerd glasses that when he takes them off he totally “librarian” transforms into a hottie.

And he’s a fuckin’ sex pig.

He may LOOK all nerdy and innocent, but they boy is a player.

While we were messing around I made him tell me about his other CL hookups. I basically told him point-blank that I knew he wasn’t as innocent ad I thought and I wanted to know more.

So he told ms about hooking up and breeding 3 different guys one afternoon.

And the time he got into piss-play with a guy and how much he liked it.

He also loves eating ass. And ripe pits. And boy did he like sucking my cock yesterday! But it was like he hadn’t sucked many.

He kept commenting on how he loved the texture of my dick— especially right below my head— while lapping it with his tongue.

Oh! And I was sucking his dick while the TIM video featuring the Carlo brothers was playing. This led him to confess that his first time was with his brother.

And then he got really hard hearing about my fam experiences.

Anyway- he ate my ass like a pro, then fucked me with his shorter (but fat) cock.

It wasn’t long before he squirted his baby batter in my ass. And I actually FELT his juice squirt in me (a rarity!)

He then pulled out so I could jack off and cum on his cock— which I did. Which he then shoved into me and fucked me til I was a sloppy mess.

He wants out meetups to become regular. And he wants a 3 way. And more.

Fuckin pig.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.