[Wholesome Pig] Starting 2011 at the Bathhouse - Part 2 #BBBH

Feeder

Click here to see Wholesome Pig's original blog post...

Finally, I am posting the follow-up to my visit to the baths on January 1! Sorry for the delay. For a reminder, you can read Part 1 here.

After my play session with the stealthed, horse-dicked Latino, I decided my ass needed a little break. I wandered around the steam-room and sauna. I had a little bit of oral fun, but no loads. Then I went back to the orgy area to see what was going on. I had a little slap & tickle play with a few hot guys, but my asshole was getting hungry again. I wandered back into the dark play room where I had already found so much fun, poppers in hand.

There were a lot of men in there. One of them was my buddy who planned on meeting me there. Let's call him "R" I made out with R for a bit, and we swapped blow jobs. We're two fun, hot guys, so a crowd started developing around us. One of the guys was this gorgeous, Latin muscle man with a perfect, uncut cock. It was a perfect size for me. I turned from R and started sucking the muscle guys cock. R went behind him and started playing with his nipples while I serviced him. I lifted up from squat position and placed my ass to the Latin man's side. He reached over and started fingering my cum-filled hole.

I stood up, turned around, and bent over the fuck-bench in the orgy room. I grabbed that beautiful, uncut meat behind me, and guided it towards my ass. R whispered encouragement to the horny bastard who was getting ready to become cock number 4. I took a big hit off of my poppers, and Latin muscle daddy sank his piece home. It hurt like hell. And I liked it.

This hot fucking man also liked what I was offering. He could feel the loads of cum already lubing my hole. R kept reminding him about them and was telling him to fuck me harder. He kept getting close to cumming, so he would slow his thrusting to a near stop for several seconds, then he would resume his assault on my ass. After slowing his assault three times, and with encouragement from R to breed my hole, he reached the point of no return. He slammed into me even harder and growled as he dropped his DNA into me. I didn't think my ass could feel more wet, but he proved me wrong. He stayed in place for a few moments after cumming.

When he withdrew, I dropped to my knees and cleaned off his cock. I also reached behind me to catch the cum that was dripping from my ass. He shot a huge load into me, and a fair amount of it was running out of my battered asshole.

This whole scene got my buddy, R, all worked up. He put me back into position over the fuck bench, and slowly started working his thick fucking dick into me. All night long, I've needed poppers to take the edge off the pain when taking cock. R got into me with no poppers and nothing but pleasure coursing through my ass. Then he started to fuck. It was the best fuck I could remember. I became nothing but the sensations in my asshole, and I didn't need a single hit of poppers to get there.

He varied the length of his strokes and the rhythm of his thrusts. I was making guttural noises of lust as he made my hole his. It was pretty fucking amazing. People were gathering around us. Men were touching me, but I barely even noticed. All I could feel was him in my ass. It was actually quite beautiful to me. Eventually, he separated from me. Fuck, I felt so empty. He pulled me in for a kiss, and then off he went to find some more cock to suck. He really needs to fuck more. That's how R became cock number 5.

Cock number 6 found me immediately after R left. He had been watching us, and I knew what this sexy, blond muscle-bear wanted. I opened his towel and started sucking his cock. It was about 7 inches long and about as thick as R's. It was a perfect size & shape for deep-throating, and I took advantage of the opportunity. I needed more cock in my ass, though, so I stood up and let him finger my ass. He asked if I had a room, and I answered in the affirmative.

Upon entering the room, he grabbed me and kissed me before spinning me around and tossing me ass-up on the bed. As he fingered the loads in my ass, I took a hit of poppers to prepare for the fuck. He lined up and slowly pushed into me. After five cocks, number six met with little resistance. He fucked me doggy style for several minutes. He kept telling me how he could smell the sum in my ass as he fucked me good. He pulled out, and flipped me over on my back.

He pushed his cock down, and re-entered me. He positioned my legs over his shoulders, and started pistoning into my ass. Sweat was dripping from his cropped, blond head. His blue eyes started flashing as his orgasm approached. He kept asking if I wanted his load. I kept begging, "Yes!" Every time he asked, we both got louder, so by the time he announced he was shooting his load in my ass, we were both shouting. I could feel his cock throbbing inside of me as he released his sperm. Cock number six gave me load number 4 in my ass.

After he withdrew and composed himself, he opened the door to leave. There was quite a large crowd gathered around the door! I guess they liked what they heard! I just closed the door behind him and let the crowd disperse.

On my way to the showers, I walked by the room of this hot little muscle guy. He had a shaved head, no facial hair, but a rock-solid physique. He was probably about 5'5" tall, hairy, and gorgeous. And my buddy R was in there with another guy. They invited me in and and oral orgy commenced. We sucked in every possible configuration. Finally, the hot muscle guy blew a giant load in my mouth, and since it was his room - party over! Oh, well.

I went out in the hall, and there was another handsome, fuzzy, Latin man strolling around the corner. I had seen him all night. And what was particularly noticeable was he refused to let anyone near his cock. I know. I tried. But I guess watching all of the action unfold around him became too much for him to bear. I walked ahead of him and unlocked my door. As he walked by, he stopped and turned around to look at me several times. When the hallway was clear, he rushed into my room and closed the door.

I opened his towel, and he finally let me have at his piece. His cock was huge. And I was hungry for another load in my mouth, so put him on the bed, laid between his muscular hairy thighs, and went to work. I made love to that hot, uncut piece with my mouth. It was the 2nd largest dick I had that night! He kept moaning every time I milked his length with my throat. I knew that he was ready to blow, and I wasn't interested in a marathon session, so I increased my pace. As he got closer, the girth of his shaft increased, and finally, with barely a grunt, he blasted the back of my head off with an incredible load. It was delicious. He let me nurse on his cock until it fully deflated, and then off he ran for the showers.

I took a swing past the orgy room on my way to the showers. R was holding court in there again. He was on his knees, so I walked up to him and whispered that I was ready to blow my load. That certainly caught his attention! He put all of his attention on my cock. I've had his mouth locked on my cock before, and let me tell you - he gives great head. He went right for the prize. He kept a steady rhythm and slowly increased speed. I could feel my nuts stirring, and my moans increased. He didn't pull off my cock until every drop of my semen was in his stomach.

It looks like 2011 is going to be a very good year.1191873664582035724-3522739828007922586?l=cummydich.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.