[College Cumslut] Very Important! Please Read!

Feeder

Click here to see College Cumslut's original blog post...

I have gotten a couple emails and comments in the last week or so about Google deleting some gay sex blogs. So far, this hasn't happened here (knock on wood!). I need some help in case this does happen. I am not the most computer savvy guy and am not sure what my options are for continuing this blog elsewhere. Are there other free host sites I can run my blog through? If anyone has any information, I'd like to know. I have created a new email in case my gmail account gets deleted along with the blog. If anyone has any good info, please let me know! Write to this email:

collegecumslutofficial@yahoo.com

ALSO - if I do get deleted before letting you guys know about another location for the blog, feel free to email me at the new address above.

I really like having this blog. Writing and hearing feedback from you all has been almost therapeutic. I just wanted you to know I'll be around if Google decides the content of this blog is unfit for their company (dbags!).

Thanks for reading!

C.C.3766694183598535868-1466469694984430688?l=collegecumslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.