[Wholesome Pig] Meeting my Pig Brother - #BBBH

Feeder

Click here to see Wholesome Pig's original blog post...

It was the day after my bathhouse fun. I was the pass-around party bottom on January 1, and considering I hadn't even been fucked for four years as of a few days prior, my ass was SORE. I was hoping to re-assert my top credentials, so I half-heartedly logged in to BBRT that afternoon.

I had to work my part-time job later that night, so I was looking for a quick pump-n-dump. I wanted to blow & go. I was half-expecting to rub one out before work, but figured I'd give the online thing a try. Then I saw his ad. It was an ad I had never seen before. I clicked through. His profile read, "Hot, clean, jock-strapped fuckhole looking for anonymous loads."

Um. Was he writing this with me in mind? Our message exchange led to the fastest pickup I have ever had in my online history.

Me: "You still looking for loads?"

Him: "Yes. Staying at

Me: "On my way."

That's it! No numbers. No names. No bullshit! I was gonna' go fuck some ass, and I was going to leave his hotel in 10-15 minutes, several million swimmers lighter. Or I was gonna' get punked. Either way, I'd have a story to tell.

I got to his hotel in 20 minutes. I went up to the room, and knocked. The door opened, our eyes locked, and if I had a lightbulb in my mouth it would have gone off brighter than Uncle Fester's.

The connection between us was immediate and undeniable. There were no awkward pauses. There was no fumbling over words as we attempted to make small-talk.

We immediately knew each other. And we knew what we wanted.

He was stunningly beautiful.- tan and very well built. He had a strikingly handsome face, framed by a large, mustache & soul patch and topped of with an extreme high & tight. His nose was strong and masculine, and his eyes were soft, yet piercing. He was wearing a black jockstrap that further accentuated his already defined bubble-ass.

We fell into a passionate embrace. When our tongues met, the electrical connection was completed. Everything I had in my mind about a 10 minute pump-and-dump evaporated. I wanted to devour this man. And I wanted him to envelop me.

We pulled my clothes off while kissing. We finally had to terminate our embrace so I could get naked with this amazing man. As I removed my pants, I looked him over again. His cock strained at the black pouch on his jock. He balanced me as I pulled my feet out of the legs of my pants.

When I was naked, we both attacked the other.

He had removed the large mirror from the wall so it was positioned for optimum visibility from one of the double beds. He steered us to that bed, and we began to make pig love. I could not get enough of the way he smelled. His pits, his ass, his crotch - they were complete aphrodisiacs to me. I stuck my tongue in every part of his body and I wanted more. Every time we would move from a different area of our bodies, our tongues would meet again, sharing the new tastes, and pushing our saliva in and out of each others mouths.

There is no point in even trying to cover the order of everything we did. I was in a delirium of passion, and all I know is we tasted all parts of each others bodies. His cock tasted like heaven as he leaked pre-cum into my mouth. His ass looked, smelled, and tasted of absolute perfection. His pits were the perfect scent of a man. His skin had a light taste of sweat. I wanted to live inside this man, just for the night.

IMG_0990.JPGAnd it was time to mark my place in him. I rimmed his stellar ass in all positions, finally landing him on his back. I moved up his body. His legs opened and invited my cock into him. I pressed my cock against his hole and pushed. He had just taken a hit of poppers and was lost in that sensation, but, as I entered him, our eyes locked together again. His ass was tight, but I moved in deliberately and not all that slowly. He didn't wince - he just held my gaze with an animalistic lust that made my cock even harder.

I pushed all the way into him, and I held there for a moment. We kissed again, sharing the ass-flavored spit I still held in my mouth. As our mouths separated, we began to fuck. I was completely fixated on the man below me. I started fucking him with a steady rhythm. In addition to our sex noises, we shared conversation about what we were doing, about what we each liked about the other. It was completely natural. It wasn't forced. It wasn't contrived.

I fucked him on his back for quite a while. I then moved back down for a taste of his well-fucked ass - a taste I then shared with him as I re-entered his ass. We fucked lying down, standing up, him on all fours, me on my back. I never wanted the moment to end.

IMG_0991.JPGFinally, he was on all fours on the bed, and I was fucking him from behind while shooting our sex with the iPhone. He cried out, "Fuck me, Pig Brother!" And that summed up the entire experience! Normally, I prefer to fuck with the bottom on his back, so if I want to lock eyes with him, I can. But the strategically placed mirror made fucking my Pig Brother from behind an incredibly intimate experience. We held each other's gaze as we fucked. He would periodically take a hit from his popper bottle, which would elicit an occasional chuckle from me, then we would go back to staring at each other as we fucked.

IMG_0992.JPG

As I pumped into him, he started working his ass muscles, trying to milk that load from my cock. And while I never wanted the night to end, I knew it had to (sooner than I hoped), and I also wanted to share my DNA with him. I picked up my pace, fucking with determination as I moved towards the ultimate goal. The build-up of my orgasm was amazing to me, I felt like I was on the edge of my orgasm forever. I finally announced I was going to come. He moaned for my load, and that was the final trigger I needed to breed my beautiful Pig Brother's ass.

I came a long time. I came loudly. And when I was done, I continued to hammer into my Brother's ass to make sure my seed was delivered as deeply as possible. It was one of the most intense orgasms I had in years, and it was delivered with a rush of emotions I rarely experience when I cum. And, yeah. I used the word, "Dude." So sue me.

When the orgasm was over, though, I didn't want to stop. I went down to my Brother's freshly bred ass, and I ate. I tongued him deeply. I gathered as much of my sperm from him as I could. And then I travelled up his body, and I shared it with him in a kiss. He cleaned my cock off with his mouth, and then fed me our combined ass and cock juices. We were delicious together.

We continued to kiss, and taste, and laugh, and talk. For much longer than I should have. I got hard again, and I fucked my Brother once more. I did not deliver a second load, but the emotional bond we were forming was much more powerful than an orgasm. The next highlight for me was when my Pig Brother shared his cock and cum with me down my throat. Which I, of course, shared with him.

My Pig Brother is gorgeous. But I've fucked "gorgeous" a thousand times before. From the moment we met, we shared a bond. And that bond carried over into our love-making / pig-play. We have the potential to create the perfect mix of the sacred & the profane, and I hope we have the opportunity to explore that.

Some of you may wonder what kind of emotional bond did we share. Was it love? Was it lust? Was it brotherhood? Was it friendship? All I can say is, "Yes." We shared an intensity that night that few people get to experience. And that moment will be with me forever. Do I wish he was closer, so I could experience him more? Absolutely. But we live very different lives, very far apart. What we had was what it was supposed to be, at the time it happened, for the duration of time it occurred.

If we connect again, though, I will count myself amongst the most blessed men alive.

IMG_0996_2.jpgPig & his Pig Brother.1191873664582035724-170824968972540111?l=cummydich.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.