[Smooth Butt] night 3....more hot asian ass...dumped 5 loads in him

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

pic2.jpgi had become obsessed...on the third night of my overseas business trip i was craving to get back up inside that tight little asian fuckhole i had fucked on the first night. i thought about that butt all day long and just could not wait to get it back over to my hotel room and spread out in front of me. unfortunately i had to go to a business dinner and it got kinda late,so i was worried my hot little butt-boi wasn't going to be around and able to stop by. i got into my hotel room and logged on...thinking...there is no way i was going to get any of that smooth tight hole tonight....and then bingo! he was on-line. i messaged him immediately, directing him to "cum over now...i need more of that hot little ass of yours" via my text. a minute later i got - "on my way" reply. fucking great. i showered and got ready....wearing only my jockstrap, cockring and a raging hard-on that bulged the front of my pouch. i also wore a bath robe with it open in front and when he arrived i forced him get undressed and suck on my nipples and get on his knees and made him suck my cock to warm me up. i got into pushing his face into my bulging jockstrap pouch...getting him to mouth my cock through the fabric and push his face into the bulge...and then the head of my cock popped out the side of the jock and he was all over it, using his tongue and warm mouth to lick and kiss my straining cockhead. soon he was going to town, deep throating my cock once he got it out of my jockstrap....showing me what a good little cocksucker he was. it felt great to stand over this young boi and feed him my straining cock as i held his head and gently thrust my throbbing spear into his warm receptive mouth. i reached down his smooth muscular bpic1.jpgack until my hands were on the object of my desire...cupping his smooth buttcheeks and pulling on them. the tip of my right index finger found the moist dleft of his buttcrack and probed deeper until his tight rim gripped my finger. he was so very tight...and i started to pull on his cheeks and use my fingers to probe his hole with my fingertips. i had forgetten the warm mouth on my cock and was now focused on the tight little asshole tucked up inside the tight muscular butt bent before me. i used some spit to get my fingers wet and started dipping my fingers deeper into tight war,asian honeyhole. i got my thumbs on his tight little puckered rim a spread his rim open6735054797439398031-5986094206508133711?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.