[Sperm Pig] Grindr Success!

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I don’t know why I rag on Grindr so much. Sure there are a lot of twinks on there— but I’ve also found several guys “nearby” who have bred my ass.

Like last night.

I was just chilling on the couch when I decide to open Grindr to see who’s on.

There is a young, handsome kid on who lives maybe a half mile away— and then some random other folks scattered about.

Suddenly I get a message. From the cute twink!

“Wanna get fucked tonight?”

“Fuuuuuuck yeah, man!”

“I’m lookin to dump a 3 day load in a hole- you game?”

“I LOVE bb! How much cock you packing?”

“6.5. Big loads. Address??”

So I sent him my address and he was over 5 minutes later. I barely had time for a quick ass-prep.

I had the door unlocked and he just walked in, bold as brass. He found me on my bed, pre-lubed and on all fours.

He wasted no time stripping down and climbing up behind me. I could feel his good sized cock nudging my butthole.

He lubed— we poppered up— then he shoved.

I haven’t had a 20-something fuck my ass in ages. Perhaps I should be targeting this demographic from now on!

He fucked well for a young’un! Not rough, not weak. Good strokes. Grabbe my hips. Thrust deep. It all felt really good.

And he was a dirty talker! He was asking if I had any other loads in me tonight, and if I wanted his seed, etc. He wanted me to beg him for it— so I did.

After about 10 minutes he speeds up, then tells me I’m gonna get his load. And boy does this boy deliver!

Very rarely can I actually “feel” a top cum. Sure I can feel the dick twitching in me— but not the actual squirts.

I felt this kid cum. In fact, I started counting his spurts in my head— seven, eight, nine…!

When all was said and done, I counted 12 jizz volleys into my guts! It was such a damn turnon!

And the kid stayed hard too! I made him leave it in me so I could milk him. And he slowly kept fucking me with his still-hard prong.

I asked him if he had another load to donate he laughed and said “Nah, I’m done.”

So I let him pull out and sent him on his merry way.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.