Thick daddy gives me first breeding since I moved to NYC

slut4pounding

Moved to NYC in August but between moving, the pandemic, etc. I just haven’t gotten fucked. I also went off Prep for a while and had to find a new provider here. And I have a roommate now due to NYC being so expensive, so no more just leaving the door unlocked and laying out for dick. Am finally back on Prep and needing to be a cumdump again. Just hit a boiling point today and couldn’t take it anymore and got back on the apps.

Started talking to a heavyset daddy on Growlr. Told him how horny I am and he says he hasn’t cum in a few days. He says I’m cute and that I should come over. So I go to his place, we go to his bedroom and get naked, and immediately start kissing. We kiss for 5 mins or so until it reaches its end.

I lay out on the bed on my stomach and he gets on top and starts pounding away. I’m moaning, he’s moaning. His thick dick feels so good. I keep saying “yeah” over and over again. It’s been too long. Soon enough he’s breeding me and from his grunting I can tell he really hadn’t cum in days. He gets up and sits back in the chair that’s in his room. I ask him if he thinks he can go again, and he says he can. I tell him “well this is all yours when your ready”. I just lay there and don’t bother getting up. When he’s ready he gets up and back on top of me. He’s owning my hole again. I think I’m moaning even louder this time. He lasts longer this time too. That thick raw dick feels so good inside. He’s picking up the pace and blasts another load in me. And we were done after that.

Need to end the year on a high note and start taking dick regularly again. Find guys who can host (hard in NYC), check out the bookstores, etc. Even thought of taking a quick trip to Philly or another close by big city and getting a hotel. And I have to say that Growlr is a great resource for finding thick dick, which I prefer. What older guy wouldn't want to fill a smaller younger bottom. I wish it wasn't a pandemic and the NYC bear party was running right now, totally up my alley. Could really use a gangbang.

Edited by slut4pounding
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

being a fleshlight is one of my fantasies. im legit straight, i just fell in love with how it feels to have my cell mate slipping into my bunk on and off all night and calling me the girl's name as he pumped me full. smoke a fat blunt or two and when i go totally limp  from it, whatever position im in, lube me up and use me to jack off with repeatedly and without asking permission, being gentle or talking to me except to tell me to take every drop of daddy's {brother, uncle etc}cum in my {pussy or ass from his fantasy} to get me pregnant, or that its my genetic therapy treatment  or some other childish justification to make me grow up big and strong

• Like 1