[Life In The Raw] Fucking a BBBH Twitter Buddy

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Made plans to meet up with a #BBBH twitter member. 26 years old Cute, tall, slender whiteboy, a few tats.

I went to the hotel where he was staying, he smiled at each other. He took our clothes off and I threw him on his back and started eating his hole, it was tender from his previous session with a buddy of his.

His pink boypussy was amazingly sweet ans his moaning and whimpering was music to my ears,

I slid into him, his hole was so fucking hot, and he instantly told me how hot my dick felt inside of him.

I fucked his hole with his legs on my shoulders and we kissed deeply. This beautiful little slut, he old me how he bent over last night in the dark room at slammer and got 8 loads. That turned me on so much, all i could think is how i want to eat his hole when its that sloppy.

I put him on his hands and knees and fucked his hole, he looked at the mirror to see the sight of us fucking.

I pulled out and shoved it all the way in, the pushed a little further, he jumped and whimpered, I did it again, to see that reaction again.

Then I nailed him doggy style while he begged for my seed. I grabbed onto him hard and unloaded a huge load deep inside of him, I remained hard and kept fucking his hole. It was nice and slippery with my big load in his hole. Then he laid there and made out some more, I told him to lick my balls and he happily did. I may not care for my dick being sucked but I love having my balls licked, always feels fucking amazing to me. He lept licking over and I could tell what he wanted, so I raised my legs and let him tongue fuck my hole, he did a great job, I laid there and just enjoyed him servicing me. I pulled him up so I could taste my hole on his lips.

The phone rang and he quickly answered it, it was his friend that was fucking him earlier. He was coming. He cracked the door open and bit and got on all fours, getting the hint I began to fuck his cummy hole again

, his friend, a sexy muscled Italian was instantly turned on by what he walked into. He put his bags down and I saw his big bubble butt filling out his jeans.

I am going to hit that.

I kept fucking my buddy for a bit longer, then we pulled out and I took the Italians pants down and threw him on the bed, with his jeans at his ankles and his shirt still on, I slid my dick into his huge meaty ass.

I fucked that meaty ass hard.

he told me that he wanted to shower first to make sure he was ready to get fucked. He went and showered and I went back to plowing my buddy, he rode my dick this time, gliding that pussy up and down on my dick. I fucked up into him a few times. I held him close and let him enjoy the feeling of my dick, then we lay net to each other and I fuck him like that, sometimes slow, sometimes fast, just to make him moan, his pussy was just so amazing, like it was melting on my dick.

The Italian walked out of the room while my buddy was licking my balls and hole, his ass in the air. The Italian slid his thick uncut dick deep into his hole. We took turns fucking our buddys hole, Then I had the Italian sit his bubble butt on my face. He was in heaven, getting his hole eaten while getting his dick sucked. There was so much ass to mouth going on it was insane, We were truly pigging out.

The Italian sat on my dick a rode me.

"oh fuck that dick feels good, you found a good one." he said to our buddy.

We were all tangled, fucking, rimming, kissing, sucking,

I held my buddy and kissed him, while his buddy got on top of him.

Then I turned around and fucked the italian while he fucked our white boy.

I nearly came again while doing that. I fucked the white boy again, and this time when I pulled out, he fucked the italian. I told the Italian to lay flat on his stomach so I could seed his hole, he did as I asked and I nailed him hard, fucking his big bouncy ass, then I nailed him doggy style and came inside of him real fucking deep.

Thw white boy felched his hole, sucking the cum out of his ass before fucking him again. Then they flipped, I watched them for a bit and we then we all lay together and made out.

We exchanged info, this needs to happen again, real fucking soon.6205496180732721325-3457672609793611177?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.