[Sperm Pig] Dirty German Fuck.

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

You know how you always hear that Germans are some twisted pervy sex people?* Yeah, well I ended up accidentally hooking up with a German dude on Friday night.

It wasn’t great.

First of all, I met him on Grindr.* It was a brief conversation:* he wanted to taste me and take me for a ride, I said cum over.* Done.

The guy who arrived was this 6’4” wall of meat.* HUGE guy.* Not fat.* Not muscular, per se.* Just BIG.* And bearded.* So far so good, right?

Then he starts talking and he has this thick german accent.* Because he was from Dusseldorf.* Cool!* Maybe he can tell me to take his cock in dirty German.

So we start messing around, and he starts getting rough.* Forcing me down to suck him. (Thick uncut 7” with lots of foreskin!)* Slapping my ass.* Pinching my nipples until they hurt.

Slapping my face.

Whaaaaaa?

Um, yeah.* This wasn’t part of what I was looking for this evening.* I wanted a fuck.* A nice, thick cock to use my ass and breed it.* I was NOT looking to be slapped and told to shut up.

He was definitely into using me for his pleasure.* And since I was still hoping for his load, I succumbed to his whims.

I sucked him a lot.* And he fingered my ass… a lot.* I hate fingers in my ass, I really do.* And he seemed to LOVE poking my prostate with his thumb.* Meh.

Eventually he got my ass to the edge of the bed, lubed up, then asked for a condom.* Sigh.

I got him a condom, and we got to fucking.* It didn’t feel great.*

I wanted that thick, uncut fucker to slide into me raw.* Uncut cocks make the best fuck tools— the skin makes them slide so easily.* But no.* We change postion, fuck some more.

It’s doing nothing for me.

All the while he’s insisting on making out with me… and trying to shove his spit in my mouth.* I’m not a big fan of that either, truth be told.

He pulls out after awhile, and then suddenly says, “Oh shit, where’s the condom?”* He starts poking in my ass for it, but it isn’t there.* It turns out it was on the towel.* He says, “It must have come off when I pulled out of you.”

Suuuure it did.* The cumload that plopped out of my ass after you left says otherwise.

Anyway, he puts the condom back on, fucks me some more, but it isn’t working and he isn’t staying real hard (I wonder why??) so we stop that nonsense and he has me suck him some more.

I do, and he fingers my ass more.* But eventually I tell him that I need him to cum, and he commences jacking off while instructing me what to do.* I lick his balls.* I work his nips… and by work I mean twist and pinch them until they almost come off.

Finally he tells me he’s close and he shoves my head down to his cock.* I get his load in my mouth— a decent sized one— and I swallow.

Then he commands me to cum, so I roll onto my back and tell him to shove his dick in my mouth while I jack.* He does, and true to form I coat my belly with my sperm in 30 seconds.

We made small talk for about 10 minutes after until it was time for him to leave.* He didn’t clean up, he just got dressed.* He said he wanted to leave my smell on him for awhile longer.

Nice.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.