[iBLASTinside] Theoretical Bug-Chasing and Making Babies

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Bug-chasers want to become infected*— and reinfected*— with HIV. As the Bareback Brotherhood grows, some people*— severely mistaken, I assure you*— think that the bareback community is made up of folks intent on infecting the world.

Rather than go off on some sort of tangent though, something has occurred to me about the eroticism of HIV infection and reinfection. In no way am I condoning or condemning sero-sorting, “gifting” (that is, the deliberate infection of a poz top to a neg bottom), bug-chasing or HIV reinfection. This is nothing more than me thinking out loud*— well, technically, I’m typing it through a keyboard.

sperm-300x225.jpg

You must be educated about how HIV travels from one individual to another. I’m not talking necessarily about the transmission*— although of course we know it happens when the bodily fluids of one individual contacts another. Once the invading HIV arrives in the body, the infection then replication process begins involving DNA and RNA. You can read a great deal of clinical details all over the Internet about it, although I much prefer sources like Wikipedia.

Keep that in mind.

Now think of that process. A cell from one human meets the cell from another human. Those cells exchange genetic information. That exchange spawns a replication of cells as the two genetic codes merge together.

Am I describing HIV infection or a sperm fertilizing an ovarian egg?

Gay men, obviously, cannot have children with each other. And I personally have no desire to fuck a woman. Yet if I look deep down and admit the truth, the parental instinct does exist.

If someone is HIV-positive and fucks another HIV-positive person, chances of new DNA/RNA strains becomes real as the genetic codes mutate. Bug-chasers and gift-givers are intertwining the basis of life together even if some people think it’s a sentence for death.

Now the eroticism that might have eluded me makes a bit more sense.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.