[Untitled Barebacker] Sometimes what you need was right there all along…part 1

untitledbb

Click here to see Untitled Barebacker's original blog post...

Today is Monday. This past weekend was a typical weekend where all three of us logged onto the various sites, Men4Bareback, Adam4Adam, Manhunt, BarebackRT, and pickin’s were pretty slim. There were the usual guys that don’t fit our profile (which is really pretty broad), a few sloppy tweakers that couldn’t remember we had already chatted 15 minutes earlier, and a few that were close to an hour away and not really worth the drive. We got busy doing other things and missed one guy that would have been hot, just my luck. Then we tried to find a few guys to have a little group session to get us geared up for the March RawManOrgy/Men4Bareback party. That didn’t really go anywhere either. I sat there looking at profiles, pics, Twitter and Tumblr*pics and banter back and forth, and stroking my cock for a good part of the weekend. I was horny as fuck but no takers.

Okay, before I continue, yes…there are three of us. Yes, we’re all horny, nasty, pigs. Yes, any of us are happy to fuck each other pretty much any time we want. But……I wanted some strange! [okay, butch UntitledBarebacker voice back on] I know, I know. It’s bad. I remember when I was just a boy in church, still a virgin, and one of the preachers saying that if you had premarital sex you would develop a lust for strange flesh. Well, too late now! Honestly, I love fucking my boys, I mean, I really do. We connect in a magical way. But there is some excitement when you are fucking someone new. Pulling out his cock for the first time, wrapping your lips around it, tasting his precum, the anticipation as he draws your cock into his mouth, the man smells when you bury your face between his cheeks and drive your tongue as deep in him, tasting him to the core, and then the cock violates the space between your bodies, penetrates the other so flesh meets the warm, pink flesh inside, and you meld together for the first time. Yeah, all that stuff.

So, back to the post…Friday night the three of us climbed into bed. It was late, we had stayed up very late watching a couple of movies, and we finally went to bed. It took me longer to shut things down, brush my teeth, get some water, etc. and by the time I reached the bed, untitledpartner was spooning untitledboyfriend. I climbed into bed, pretty exhausted. I closed my eyes, listening to the TV and then felt the bed moving a bit. I looked over and they were getting a bit more active. I asked if they were fucking, to wish untitledpartner said, “Well, yeah!” With that, I hopped up, grabbed lube and poppers from my side of the bed, and headed around to the other side of the bed.

Sure enough, there was untitledpartner’s bare bum, flexing and relaxing as he moved inside of untitledboyfriend. I watched those furry cheeks for about a second before I reached in and rubbed his hole with my moistened finger. He arched his back a little, which was all the invitation that my now rock hard cock needed. I rubbed a bit of lube on the head of my cock and slipped it between his butt cheeks. He stopped his movement briefly and arched his back to allow me better access. I felt that familiar resistance, protesting the assault ever so slightly, then with a “pop”, I was buried in his hot hole. He went back to his rhythmic thrusts in and out of untitledboyfriend and I just sat back and enjoyed the ride. I love being in the middle, or “Lucky Pierre” as I’ve heard it called, where you get the best of both worlds. But being in the back of this sex train works for me as well. The guy in front of you is usually working hard to throw a good fuck to his bottom and in turn, makes for a hell of a ride. And untitledpartner never disappoints.

We continued this for some time, and then I heard untitledpartner’s familiar tells that let me know he’s getting closer to orgasm. His breathing quickened, he started making deeper grunting noises like a rutting pig, he increased the pace and intensity of his thrusts. My focus was on keeping inside of him as he continued to increase the voraciousness of his assault on untitledboyfriend’s poor hole. I felt untitledpartner’s muscles as they got tighter and tighter, his prostate swelling against my cock. I gripped his waist tight so he didn’t throw me off, riding like a cowboy riding bareback on a stallion, feeling the rippling muscles as the bucking gets more and more intense. Finally, I couldn’t take it any longer and with everything I had, I drove my cock forward, impaling my shaft as deep as humanly possible into untitledpartner’s guts. In perfect unison, we both let out loud*guttural*cries as we each blasted our seed into our eager*receptacles. We matched each other cry for cry, scream for scream, gasp for gasp. I felt like my semen was shooting not just into untitledpartner, but filling him and adding to the load he was blasting into untitledboyfriend. It was amazing. I’ve never had things timed that perfectly in my life. Simply amazing.

We fell asleep in a heap of sweat and testosterone.

I’ll post part 2 after the gym and dinner…

Tags: good fuck, friday night, Adam4Adam, bareback, banter, rhythmic thrusts, usual guys

udCJocic7os

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.