[Sperm Pig] Gym Pickup

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Admittedly I work out at a very gay gym. And there is LOTS of cruising that goes on there.

And I know stuff “happens” in the sauna and steam room— but never when I’m there.

Anyway, I went to work out on Sunday after a disappointing 45 minutes with a hung black dude who could NOT get hard if his life depended on it.

After my workout I see this attractive guy hanging out in the sauna/steam area.

Shaved head, goatee, decent body, and a very furry chest and belly. I recognize that we’ve “played show and tell” before a few times in the sauna.

We show and tell again— and fuck if he isn’t sporting 7 inches of rock hard wood. Like, pointing to his navel hard!

Too bad we keep being interrupted by old guys or we would have played right then and there!

Eventually he heads to a urinal. I follow a bit later, Stand next to him, and whisper “I want you to come back to my place and fuck me with that thing!”

To which he replies, “Let’s go.”

And we do.

And he does.

Well— technically I fucked myself with it. I rode that hard meat and jacked him off with my ass.

And he blew a two day load into me.

And I matted the fur of his belly with my load.

We’re gonna fuck again— soon.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.