[Untitled Barebacker] Sometimes what you need was right there all along…part 3

untitledbb

Click here to see Untitled Barebacker's original blog post...

This is the finale. If you haven’t checked them out, please start with Part 1 and then Part 2.

I prefaced it in the other two posts, but this was a shitty weekend for us on the sites. Nothing worth actually hooking up with so a weekend of big plans to be sluts didn’t pan out. Oh well, win some and lose some. And this is when it’s good to be a triad!

So, again we headed to bed after watching a movie. It was getting late, but we were all pretty horned up. This time untitledpartner and I were the first ones in bed and pretty much started the same way as Saturday night with his head on my chest, then working down to slip my cock into his mouth. Have I mentioned how nice my life is?

About that time, here comes untitledboyfriend, 8″ cock swinging from side to side, hops on the bed, tosses a leg over so he’s straddling my chest, and fed me his cock. It quickly sprang to attention, and I was sucking his big piece of meat while untitledpartner continued deep throating my cock.

Now I had been planning on fucking my boys, so I was a little surprised when I felt untitledpartner moving down further so he could lick tentatively at my hole. I love a nice rimjob, but I was still planning on fucking tonight. I figured I would go along with this for awhile though, because I do love having my hole licked and sucked. *I was keeping myself busy sucking on this big ol’ cock, when I suspected they were ganging up on me. In fact, I’m not completely convinced they didn’t plan this in advance as untitledboyfriend pushed his cock further into my throat and I felt him lift my legs up as I felt a cockhead suddenly pushing against my hole, trying to get inside.

Well, this wasn’t exactly what I had in mind–the boys ganging up on their Daddy. I grabbed some poppers off the nightstand and inhaled deeply to try and ease that first pain…Ah…there it is…whew… Okay, now I’m set. I wasn’t going to bottom tonight, but now we’re past the hard part. I go back to concentrating on the cock in my mouth. Apparently untitledboyfriend was getting jealous of the fucking and he pulled his cock out of my mouth, slid down my torso, and right onto my cock. untitledpartner slowed his fucking long enough to let untitledboyfriend complete the*maneuver,*and my cock found itself deep inside of him in a moment. And now I’m Lucky Pierre, go figure. Here I am, my hole getting filled nicely, my cock buried inside of a nice, tight hole, and a big ol’ piece of meat, precum flowing freely, bouncing around in front of my mouth within licking distance. Fuck! This is GREAT!

The grunting and moaning is suddenly broken by untitledpartner saying, “Do you want me to breed you or do you want me to wait until later?” I said, “Do what you want,” which apparently gave him the permission he needed and with a half dozen additional thrusts, he shot his load into me with lots of dirty grunting and snorting. He pulled out of my hole as untitledboyfriend laid down next to me. I pushed him flat on his back, pulled his legs up, and shoved my cock back into untitledboyfriend’s tight, and juiced with my copious precum, hole. I was fucking hard and fast now, feeling like an animal hellbent on breeding to survive. I pounded away, thinking about the load that I was carrying in my ass, as he beat his cock.

I sensed that he might be getting close and thought, “Oh, what the hell.” I pulled out of his hole and hopped up to straddle untitledboyfriend. I reached back and grabbing his cock, slid it into my cum filled hole. I don’t think he expected it, but I think it worked for him as he moaned “Awwww….” I ground down on his cock, then started moving up and down on his cock, fucking my hole with his pole. I didn’t think it would take too long and it didn’t. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down, unloading his spunk deep into my hole. I milked his cock with my ass muscles (remember, I’ve been doing my Kegels!), trying to make sure I got every drop into my being. I finally, reluctantly, slipped off his cock.

As soon as I moved off him, untitledboyfriend raised his legs, so I shoved my cock back into his very well used hole. The other two have cum now, I’ve got a hole full of two loads, and the next stop is my nut. There is a time for romance, there is a time for tenderness…this was not it. They both had gotten off, and now untitledboyfriend was solely focused on doing what I needed to get off. And who am I to disappoint? I thrust into him harder and harder, getting closer and closer until I finally blasted my full load accompanied by all of the extra fluid caused by all of the prostate massage I had been receiving. I shook, I shuddered, my cock felt like I was pissing the cum into his tight little hole.

Exhausted, we all three just laid there like three little pigs, tired from an extended session of wallowing in the mud. Perfection!

So everything turned out okay, even though it was just the three of us. And, in spite of the fantastic time we had–that I had–we’ll be back online, cruising the sites and looking for strange flesh. But if it doesn’t materialize, my fall back plan doesn’t suck. *At all!

Tags: untitledboyfriend, untitledpartner, pissing, fuck, weekend, Perfection, deep throating

_CYeO6ktRGU

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.