[Untitled Barebacker] Sometimes what you need was right there all along…part 2

untitledbb

Click here to see Untitled Barebacker's original blog post...

Check out Part 1 to see what happened prior to this.

So Saturday was more of the same fucking cat and mouse game on the sites. Untitledpartner has little patience for the site hookup game so he was out pretty quick and left untitledboyfriend and I to find something. We weren’t very enthusiastic about it and didn’t really bite on anything that was out there. Another day wasted.

Saturday night, untitledpartner decided to sleep in the other room because he was restless and didn’t want to disturb us. untitledboyfriend and I climbed in to bed, flipped on the tube and he rested his head on my chest, my arm around him. He played with my chest hair for a minute, raised his head up to give me a kiss, which I returned deeply, then rested his head back over my heart and went back to toying with the hair on my abdomen. Slowly he made his way, following my treasure trail, until his hand brushed over my cock, which instantly stirred with anticipation. untitledboyfriend wrapped his hand around the base of my cock and sucked it into his warm, wet mouth as I drove my head deeper into the pillow and drew a deep breath through my clinched teeth. Oh yes, who doesn’t love to have his cock inside of a hot mouth?

untitledboyfriend really seems to enjoy sucking cock. He goes at it with such gusto, I sometimes feel bad when I pull it away from him. He looks like a child that you just scolded and stole his lollypop for a minute. But to be honest, if I didn’t pull it away, I would have shot down his throat and I had other things in mind. I pulled him off my cock and he laid back down next to me. I bent over and pulled his 8″ cock, already flowing precum, into my mouth. I fingered his hole while I sucked on his cock. Placing my hands on his thighs, I pushed them up and back to his chest as I worked my mouth down over his balls and to his waiting hole. I circled around his hole a couple of times and then dipped my tongue into his musky hole. He moaned as I pushed his legs back still further which raised his butt closer to my mouth and I ate his hole with fervor. He writhed in time with my tongue fucking as he got closer and closer to the point I was waiting for, and then it came…”Fuck me, Daddy.”

That was all I needed as I raised up in a single motion, driving his legs against his chest now, my cock dripping precum slid firmly into his spit soaked hole. We both enjoyed the feeling as I continued pushing forward, his inner pink flesh parting to receive the full length of my shaft, wrapping around me like a glove, until my pubic bone was pushed tightly against his hip bones. I flexed my cock (working on my Kegels!) and we could both feel the head of my cock expanding with each flexing motion. Finally I started sliding my cock out, almost the full length until I could feel his ass ring gripping my corona. And with that, we started the hard fucking.

untitledboyfriend typically fucks back, sometimes more than others, but tonight he was meeting every thrust, fucking himself onto my rock hard cock with the same intensity that I was pile driving into him. Driven closer to orgasm with every few thrusts as he kept the “Oh, Daddy, your cock feels so good,” “Fuck me, Daddy!”, “give it to me, Daddy!” banter going and I felt in that moment like I was the greatest fucker in the world. He could sense I was getting closer and he said, “I want us to come together like you did last night.” Past words at this point, and driven only by my most primal instincts, I grunted in acknowledgement and focused on making his hole give me exactly what I needed. Yeah, sorry, but at this point, I was in this for MY satisfaction. Fortunately, that was working for him too as he furiously pounded away at his cock, trying to get his nut to sync with mine.

I was fucking him as furiously as I could, pounding into his hole, him fucking back against me, as we both drove closer to climax. I suddenly realized I needed to try to hold off so I didn’t cum before he was ready right as he cried “Oh Daddy, breed meeeeeee…….!” and I saw the first drop of sticky white fluid appear on the head of his dick. That’s all I needed as I tossed my head back and groaned loudly as I shot my load as deep into him as possible. “Oh FUCK!” as I felt blast after blast, coating the inside of his guts. La petite mort.

I finally caught my breath and looked down to see untitledboyfriend had completely coated his abdomen, I mean completely coated it. I chuckled to myself as I tried to catch my breath and I let his legs go, letting them uncoil again.*I finally slipped out of him and collapsed next to him. He laid his head back on my chest and we were both asleep before we knew it.

Ah, but wait…Sunday is on the way…and another French lesson, the pièce de résistance.

Tags: untitledboyfriend, pubic bone, Mouth, Kegels, wet mouth, pile driving, flipped, mouse game

q7CX8bv53Wk

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.