Opening Up a Tight Hole

alexonfire

My boy is perfect for me, he is cute, smart, small, blond, masc, and a sexy little 18 year old jock boy. Pervy as they come in his head but with no clue how to have sex properly.

While I enjoy fucking his tight hole when he is not fully able to take me and I cum quick as he moans in pain mostly, I really wanted him to fully enjoy it and for his hole to open up.

Instead of wasting time with smoking and going to parties and all the fuss and mess of that world I called up an old buddy of mine from my old partying days and scored a small bag.

Now every time when we have enough time to recover I break off a small rock, put it to the side. I get my boy and his hole warmed up. Usually start with some heavy drinking. Vodka mixed with Smart Water Recharge (for hydration). I eat that tight ass boi hole for hours and massage him and get him feeling amazing. He always begs me to fuck to fuck him as only “his big bro could”. 

Once his hole is open enough and lubed up just from my spit, and my cock rock hard in anticipation of transforming him into my own personal “lil bro” sex doll, I put the tiny rock into my piss slit and rocket launch my cock into him.

Fuck there is no better feeling in the world then watching him transform before my eyes. His legs above my shoulders, body laid out to sacrifice before me. Seeing the hunger in his eyes grow as he moans out from the burning and tries to throw me off, but also grinds his ass back up on my cock. 

Soon enough his ass transforms and puffs up around my cock enveloping it in the most perfect teen cock sleeve you can imagine.

The way he begs for my cock and load is like a chorus from heaven (or hell).

I pound the fuck out of his hole, stopping only to eat out his ass, and maybe get some of the residual chems for myself to prolong the frenzy. 

We go for hours. Mostly in that position, or with him ridding me glaring into my eyes begging for more as he squats on my cock and I piston fuck the crap out of him.

We talk a mad game about other men coming to use him and whoring him out, But in that moment I’d not share that ass with a single other soul. It’s too perfect, and just for me.

Four or five loads and many hours later we are exhausted, I’m barely high and pass out, he’s a bit more energetic and so after we cuddle and I pass out he cleans up our room and readies a post fuck feast (usually take out or delivery - he’s fucked up). We eat, then sleep more.

It’s a perfect little trip to the most incredible sex that no one needs to know about. We don’t record it. It’s just for us two. But I do get a kick of seeing how still affected by the comedown he is the next day when I have to drop off electrolytes or food to his work. A little reminder that I made him my whore the day before.

Edited by alexonfire
  • Like 13
  • Upvote 2