Games on meeting

Bwccummer

Sometimes don't understand the games played in meeting. For example one asked so many questions and treated one as if not know that make where not want to meet. I not want to block users but seems some get so Annoying that seems only option, especially if extra pushy. I offered that go to adult bookstore but basically not interested.  Sorry but not feel comfortable with car play for not want to deal with possibly police. The exception is if vehicle can be in a garage where private or mostly private.

Or if one shares can't travel and other asks you to go to them shows not read profile. Almost seems not worth trying to hook up. For example thought when go to a place where hosted thought was to do something.  Seemed all wanted to do was watch YouTube videos. What ? I remember profile wanted action and thought was what happen. From time to time see profile on apps but figure not visit for probably want to watch more videos. To be fair maybe they be more open to other fun but I not want to waste time.

I can almost see why some delete meeting apps.