[Pussy Boi] This Blog Is Not Dead Afterall

Feeder

Click here to see Pussy Boi's original blog post...

Yes... I am alive. Yes... the blog has its issues. No.... I have no clue why. However, I think that I have somehow resurrected this thing and it should be alive and well. Still no explanation from Google on why it was deleted and disabled - really strange. Anyways, wanted all to know. ou

UPDATE: Great post here that I think wraps up the circumstances as well as anyone could (thats Dan&Matt for the shout out - I'm honored....):

An aside - have been a TOOOTTTAAAAALLLLL fucking slut recently - groups, gangbang, piss, etc. Have been getting with this fucking gorgeous freshman that is the frickin' spitting image of Taylor Lautner (he and I even talked about it - I wasn't the first to notice) - same complexion, same irresistable smile, lips and eyes, a fat cock - been fuckin' me a few times a week over the last few weeks. Just yesterday he asked my feelings on bringing another into the equation. Hell yes - he isn't sure who yet, but we'll see. So don't worry, up to my old tricks as usual. Just very busy these days and trying to manage everything is nearly impossible.

later,

cumslut156662280615658129-4916807013400618986?l=pussyboicumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.