[Breeder] Reader Asses: #5

TheBreeder

To see Breeder's original blog post click here

I am up to my elbows in ass.

Okay, sometimes I mean that literally. Tonight, however, I'm talking metaphorically. Thanks to my original call for photographs of your backsides, I've received so many of my readers' asses in my mailbox that it's almost overflowing with juicy, round, full, rimmable, fuckable ass.

By all means, don't stop sending in those photos. I'll keep posting them as long as long as I keep receiving them!

Let's see what we've got to display, this week. Be sure to thank this week's participants in the comments!

Boiboi21

securedownload.jpeg

There's something about the basic, all-American jeans drop, isn't there? It's reminiscent of Bruce Springsteen's Born in the USA album cover, crossed with the back half of Michelangelo's David. And Boiboi21 here has the perfect specimen, don't we agree?

Playpigtop

securedownload-1.jpeg

August members of this week's ass safari, I must ask you to lower your voices as we round this next corner. We have a rare sighting of a top man bending over and showing what lies between his cheeks. Shush, for the slightest noise may send him scampering back into the forests from whence he came.

Aw, who'm I kidding? I see tops showing off their asses in photos all the time. Of course, by the time they send me those photos, they're usually not looking to be tops any more. Playpigtop, thanks for sharing your hole with us all!

SirLancealot

securedownload-2.jpeg

In days of yore, knights of olde would . . . hrm, no.

Get a load of HIS round table . . . no, let's not do that one.

How'd you like to plunge your sword between them sto . . . eh.

Just stare at SirLancealot's beautiful ass so I can skip the cheesy Arthurian puns, would ya?

Ian

securedownload.jpeg

Ian is 29 and hails from Northern Ireland. He was very specific about the fact that as an unschooled American, I am misspelling the very British arse as ass.

It sounds much dirtier as arse, doesn't it?

However it's spelt, Ian sports a nice one. I love that ridge of fur running down its length. Thanks for the arse, Ian!

Sleazy Jake

securedownload-1.jpeg

I know, with a name like 'Sleazy Jake,' how can the ass be anything other than spectacular? Jake lives up to all expectation, too. He wanted me to share with the world how sleazy he is, and how much he craves sperm deep in his guts.

Um, I'm packing my cock rings and my bag, Jake. See you in a few hours.

If you'd like to see more of Jake's photos, they're available online. I know I've spent many a pleasant moment looking at them already.

Thanks to all this week's participants!12316001024335229-6353601035300938000?l=mrsteed64.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.