[Wichita Bottom] Should Of, Could Of, Stupid Me

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Click here to see Wichita Bottom's original blog post...

So yesterday had some free time and got all cleaned up and headed to the adult stores in town. It's Tuesday, so it was Gay day at Vegas Video. Should be a good time. Got there, only 3 cars. It's noon, it should be busy. Strange. Bought some new poppers and a theater tickets. Went into the theater, and sure enough, no one else there. Damn. Stay for a some time and jack off. I came for cock, not to jack off. I leave the theater and hit the arcade. See one guy near the front as I make my way to the back area. I stay back there and hear his footsteps. He looks older, but it's dark so who knows. We play cat and mouse, making sure each other are not an undercover cop. He makes the first move and shows his cock some. I pull mine out and he's right on me. His hands are all over me. I reach for his and feel something strange. Is that metal? Does he have a PA? He pushes my hand away and pulls his cock and balls out. Yup he has a PA and his balls are in a 3" stretcher. Nice. I go right down on him. I'm only sucking for about a minute when he pulls me up and says he's a fast cummer. I don't want that, not with a guy with a PA. I've never been fucked by a PA before, I want to be fucked bad. He goes down on me for about 5 minutes before he comes up for air. I go back down on him but make it slow, so not to get him to cum. As I pull off, getting ready to turn around for him, he moans and starts to cum. What the fuck. I go back down and take the load in my mouth. Shit. He fixes him self and says thanks. No dude, I want you to fuck me. He says sorry, I'm soft and walks off.

Another guys comes back and I suck him, he sucks me. I try to get him to fuck me, but all he does is finger me. Damn. A guy who is there every day and is a pushy bottom comes back and makes his way into our fun. I'm done and out.

I go across town to another store and nothing really is happening there. I was hoping a guy and his g/f would show up, like before but no luck this time.

So 1 load in my mouth and nothing in my ass. Damn8391585790481726209-1998425965651330519?l=wichitabookstoresex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.