[Life In The Raw] Hotel fuck: an aussie dude

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

"Wanna come over and work my hole mate?"

Simple and to the point, no small talk. The opening message a simple offer of his hole for my pleasure.

And from an aussie at that, no way was I going to turn that offer down. I logged off, dropped everything, and went to the West Hollywood Ramada. He was a stocky built aussie, with a nice round ass. We got naked and made out on the bed. He was a great kisser, very passionate. After a while he looked at me and said

"Do you wanna eat my hole."

He sat his round ass on my face and I got my tongue deep into his hole.

The noises he made told me that he was loving my ass eating, and he rode my face for a while.

I put him on his back and got into his raw hole. We just used spit and he was rather tight, he didnt ask me to pull out and soon my dick was all the way in his sweet fuckhole. After fucking him for a few minutes, he started to get wet and loosened, it felt amazing. I turned him on his stomach and raped his hole, he looked at the mirror, watching me mount and drill his ass relentlessly.

After a few minutes he asked to ride my dick, without sliding out we flipped over so I was on my back and he had full control over how much of my dick he got, as he rode me I flexed my dick inside of him, causing him to shake.

I flipped him onto his back again, and really nailed him hard. Kissing him deeply while I fucked his aussie hole.

"Yeah... yeah you like that white aussie ass, eh?"

I gave him my sincerest FUCK YEAH and fucked him harder, then we came, both of us. As my huge cumload flooded his ass, his cum load sprayed all over his chest. We kissed more and laid there for a bit.

The above vids are from round 2.

Enjoy.6205496180732721325-4672653481195446337?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.