First loads in months.

Oralbttm10035

After getting my guiche pierced in October, I decided to take a break from sex for a few months. My boyfriend went out of town, and this hispanic I’ve been trying to get together with messaged me saying he had a six day load to shoot and needed some good head. I cleaned out, just in case, and headed over to his place. I started sucking his cock getting him nice and hard. He told me to get on all 4s and started tongue fucking my ass. The next thing I knew he was balls deep in my hole. He told me he could tell my whore hole needed to be bred as he shot his load deep in me.  I headed home hornier than ever and craving more loads. 
I hit up Grindr looking for more cock and quickly got a message from a guy going by domtop. Well, he wasn’t very Dom, and wasn’t much of a top. There was no chemistry so we decided he should leave. 
Disappointed, I decided to check on Scruff. I immediately got a message from a white bear  I’ve been trying to get bred by for a while.  He asked if I was looking for loads, and I invited him over. I sucked his thick cock deep and got it sloppy wet with my throat slim. He bent me over and shoved his cock in me. He told me how great my sloppy cum filled hole felt as he fucked me harder and deeper. He began to grunt and I felt him shoot deep in me. He kept fucking me and bred me 2 more times. I sucked his cock clean and he told me he’d be back to breed me again soon.  Satisfied I headed to bed. 
I woke up horny as hell from the previous night’s activities. I was hit up by a black super chub  on GROWLr telling me he wanted to breed my hole. He gave me his address and I headed over.  We made out and I started sucking on his big titties. He pushed me down to my knees and shoved his cock in my mouth. He fucked my throat hard and got his cock nice and wet. He told me to get my white ass on the bed and get ready for his big black cock to wreck my hole. I complied and took a big hit of poppers. He pushed in me hole and got into some inappropriate verbal race play calling me a slutty cracker whore, a honky cumdump. He kept his dick hard for 3 hours, giving me 5 loads total.  I headed home and then took a nap. 
I woke up and had a message on scruff from this hot deaf guy who lived nearby. He said he wanted to breed me so I invited him over. We started fooling around, but something wasn’t clicking. I tried communicating with him through sign, but he didn’t know how. He kept pulling out his phone and typing and handing it back and forth. It took me out of the moment, so we decided to part ways. 
I then got a message on scruff from this skinny black guy asking if I was looking for now. I gave him my address and he headed over. Right away I could tell he was in the clouds but he was able to get hard so I didn’t give a shit. I deep throated his 9 inch tool and got him ready to fuck. He was very Dom and gave me a good hard fucking. After he nut in me three times I called it a night and he headed home. Had a hot 48 hours. 

• Like 5