[Sperm Pig] Breakfast of champions

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I woke up horny this morning, so while drinking my morning coffee, I was cruising all the hookup sites.

Luckily I found a nice “daddy” who was looking to dump a ball load. He agreed to cum over and was a mere 15 minutes away.

Daddy was decently looking, with a thickish 5.5 incher. And a 5 day load to get rid of.

We wasted no time getting to it. I dropped and sucked him until he was hard enough to cut diamonds.

Then I spun around, bent over my bed, and he shoved right in.

The fucking lasted maybe 5 minutes before he informed me that he couldn’t hold out any longer.

His fat prong twitching in my ass was hot as hell and just the breakfast my ass needed.

As is tradition, I made him stay inside while I milked him. When he pulled out, a blob of cum dribbled out onto the floor. Naturally I fingered it back inside.

Then I dropped and squeezed a few more pearls of cum from his head an licked them right up.

What a good start to my Saturday!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.