[Billy Twee] Elderly Gent Gets Off

Feeder

To see Billy Twee's original blog post click here

When I first checked out the Cathedral City Boys Club it was on a cool day in December. They have a very generous day pass with in-and-our privileges and a fairly extensive play area...a few sheds, one with gloryholes, another with benches and another with a sling...a 'confessional' and some sheltered outdoor pads for fucking, and a long, circuitous trail with many spots for sexual encounters. The grounds are landscaped with the usual tropical trees and shrubs, so you can really get into it, if you're a pig with some imagination.

But as I said, it was cool, only in the 60's in the middle of the day, but I still did my best to get fucked on one of the outdoor fuckpads (there are 2), and I attracted a lot of feel-ups, but the crowd was mostly older dads in various states of decay. But then...and of course this is what makes the hunt so exciting...you never know...a louche-looking Latino in sweat pants and a hoodie turns up, lingers a bit, obviously interested. He was so shrouded that what I remember most are his moustache and his teeth, and oh yeah, his fair-sized dick. The guy was out to fuck some ass and I was happy to comply...he came rather quickly and pulled out and my ass responded with a loud, squishy, sloppy fart. This seemed to scare him, and he beat a fast trail for elsewhere. But I had a nice load in there and it made the wait totally worth it. I had a couple more feel-ups but nothin' else got close to my butthole. But with the 12-hr. day pass, I was able to come back around midnight and I got a second load in the sling by a youngish dad type, a hotel guest who was wearing the issued the standard bathroom. He came like he hadn't come in weeks, with some violent thrusts and a yahoo that traveled into the chilly night. As I left, I saw him by the pool dancing by himself to the piped-in muzak. Well, not bad, I thought...2 for 2, eventhough it took 12 hours.

My next trip was in much better weather, more guys, the same out-of-shape daddy types, nobody really hot...BUT...again the hunt, if you're patient, can deal some surprises.

Here was a truly old daddy, maybe in his 80's, I'm not kidding, he could have used a walker. He moved very slowly and stuck his average sized dick in my face. I was happy to oblige...I felt dutiful, not merciful...I pride myself on my 'no attitude.' The elderly gents don't have much of a bush; this guy had a few blades of wispy pubic hair, all gone gray. He got semi-hard and I did a half-assed suck-off, and lo and behold, HE CAME!

In a matter of minutes. He said absolutely not one word, and then retreated, each footstep a steady stalk, like I said, he could have used a nice walker. I didn't swallow the cum. Instead I spit it out into the palm of my hand and did my best to push it into my ass, and then I cleaned off my hand by wiping my asscheeks with what was left. Cum is cum, but to be happy with an 80-year-old's cum, I think qualifies me as a real cumpig.3922053678647687689-5102348725578144865?l=billytwee.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.