[Life In The Raw] A Letter to my readers

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I just want to take the time to thank every single last one of you.

I have recieved everything from emails to gifts to greetings in real life from some of you.

And now matter how big or small your show of gratitude is, I want to tell you all that I appreciate it.

(Some more ass pics and creampie pics every now and then would be nice)

About every week I get messages on BBRT from fans all over the globe, telling me that my blog turns you guys on. And though I might not be your physical ideal, or you may not be mine, I love chatting with you guys.

I have gotten emails from you, the fans telling me what my blog means to you, what it does for you, and I am touched.

I still don't see this hobby as this IMPORTANT and VITAL thing that I do, its just fun for me, and I think that keeps me wanting to do it, because it is something I do out of the love of it. Men love sex, and we love to talk about it, so basically having my own "global locker room" for us to talk about sexual conquests is really fun and cool to me. And I'm glad you guys take a part of it.

The one thing you all asked for was video of me in action, as you can see, I'm working on it. Love my new android, makes it much easier to do.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that I am grateful for the attention that you guys bestow upon me.

Here's to more fun sex filled posts.6205496180732721325-7299007670829021941?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.