[2 Pigs] nyc flakes condoms and facials san francisco part one

AnonStory

First of all let me mention the good news that Pussyboi Cumdump's blog isn't gone after all. Whew, would hate to lose that one.

Now, on to San Francisco....

I spent last week in San Francisco and, as always, San Francisco managed to deliver a good time. But it definitely didn’t start that way. I got to town horny (no surprise there) and went online my first night to find some ass to fuck.

I found a guy pretty quickly; looked and sounded very hot (not explicitly discussed but I'm pretty sure it would have been bb - he was cheating on his boyfriend he said). I had some time before I had some work obligations, so the timing was perfect. The guy said he was on his way, but then 45 minutes, an hour, then ninety minutes later: nothing. I was like WTF, why go to all the trouble to set up a hook-up and say you’re on the way, if you have no intention to do so. I don’t get it. Anyway, so that totally sucked.

I finished my work obligations; by then I was even more horny. Went back online. First I found a *spectacular* 20yo white muscle bottom who wanted to get fucked bb, but then suddenly he was like "I can't tonite." (And then why are you online?) Grrr.

Then I found this gorgeous black 20-something who also wanted to get fucked bb - but he would only host and he lived way far away. Then I found yet someone else who was perfect, but he said he wouldn't play bb and only wanted to suck my cock and have his ass eaten. But again I had to go to his place.

(As all of this is going on, I’m reminded of a conversation I had with Mindtrip once recently where I was whining that “no one” was online and that I couldn’t find anyone to fuck, and he said, “OK stop it – there’s no such thing as ‘no one’ to fuck – there are always tons of people to fuck; what you’re saying is that you can’t find any latin twinks aged 18-22 who will fuck bareback. Stop being so damned picky!”)

Anyway, back to San Francisco… So I was jerking and edging as I was searching for ass (and watching dirty videos), and then ooops I accidentally pushed it too far…FUCK! You know when you feel the orgasm coming and you’re like NO NO NO! I tried to stop it, but I shot a partial load before I could stop.

Since I didn’t actually cum all the way, I didn’t go into my usual post-orgasm mode of “my cum is now gross” so I ended up tasting what I’d shot. Not bad.

(It was only recently that I’d tasted my own cum – I don’t think I’ve blogged either of these stories – ugh I owe you guys so many stories! - once with my regular Latin fuckbud where I shot in his mouth and then he kissed me with his mouth full of my cum – that was a hot experience! – and once with this Greek God of a fuckbud I call “David” because he’s as beautiful as the statue – I shot all over myself once with him and he wiped it up with his hand and fed it to me over my own protestations, “oh come on, you mean you’ve never tasted your own cum?!”)

Anyway, so once I’d cum partially (and tasted it), I was sort of like, oh fuck it, just go to bed (it was so late by then, like 1:30 a.m., and I was really tired). Then I remembered a conversation I’d had recently with a fellow tweeter/blogger who told me that he sometimes used to jerk off and shoot into his own mouth – he’d roll over backwards, like doing a backwards somersault, and aim his cock into his mouth. And I thought fuck yeah – I’m going to do that! I’m going to jerk off into my own mouth and swallow my own load!

So I did! Lay on the floor, jerked till I was at the point, rolled my legs over my head and opened wide. It was kind of amazing, actually. Most of the cum went all over my face and chest, but I got a few shots right into my mouth. Totally wild – I definitely recommend for those who have never tried it. (I took a picture of my cum-splattered chin and sent it to my friend as thanks.)

The next night I said to myself you are NOT going online again – stop wasting time like that! But of course I did – I told myself I just wanted to check to see if the spectacular 20yo muscled white guy from yesterday was online. Well within 60 seconds of logging on I got hit up by this completely ripped 30yo, absolutely spectacular. One of those “wait a minute, is this really happening to me?!” kind of profiles. I almost couldn’t believe it was real. He was SO HOT. But he was totally serious, and got right to the point. Too good to be true, you might think? Well, yes – he would only play safe he said. When he said “Big cum fetish too, luv getting a nice facial after getting pounded. ;)” I thought maybe… but then he said, “def neg/clean, and always play safe.”

I decided he was simply too hot to pass up. He was at my hotel in about 30 minutes and we ended up having a really hot time. He sucked cock *amazingly* - just exactly how to work my cock. And as stunning in person as his pictures.

After he’d sucked me for a while, he teased me by riding me and almost putting his cock in, brushing it against his ass, then at one point almost letting me push it in. But then e reached for the condoms and put one on me then got on and rode me. It wasn’t so bad, mainly because I could run my hands all over his pecs and abs as we fucked.

When he pulled off, he took off the condom and I jerked and shot my load all over his face. He swallowed a lot of the cum, had my cock in his mouth towards the end. Then he got up and shot one of the biggest loads ever all over my face and in my mouth. Total splatterfest!

Then he took a quick shower and split. Not one for small talk.

Next up: Thursday night jack-pot: one of my hottest fucks ever, and then Saturday night at Cockpit with our twitter buddy FacesplatterXXX.5486372999613260578-2678545738970574605?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.