Quick trip to XXX Bookstore

PlayfulPup

Still horny after a morning trick, I stopped by the local sleazy adult bookstore.  Parking lot was dead, so I wasn’t hoping for much.  Only two guys there and a cleaner.  One was short, v-shaped with solid muscle, blue Los Angeles shirt.  He saw me and ducked into a booth.

I followed, stepped up to the door of his booth, then asked if I could join.  He nodded his head & grunted while grabbing his crotch.

Dude looked scary rough — Latin chulo thug — a gang enforcer.  He unzipped his jeans, pulled out a hefty uncut cock with lots of excess foreskin.  He pointed at me then the floor in front of him.

I did as instructed, dropping my jeans to my knees then assumed the position.  He leaned over and whispered, “Suck my balls.”  They were hella musky and tasted a bit bitter...dried up sweat.  Smelled damn good to me.

I worked my way up to his foreskin.  The smell was intense...lots of precum, ripe body stank, and some stale piss.

He must have sensed my hesitation because he grabbed both sides of my head and pushed me down.  I needed the encouragement!

The stud whispered in my ear to turn around.  He sniffed, then licked, then spit on my hole.  He stood up, then slammed it balls deep.  I bit my hand to keep quiet.

He kept alternating between my throat and my ass.  Eventually it got too dry for him to fuck me.  He held my hips tight, leaned over, and picked up his tall boy can of Bud Light.  He took a big swig, swallowed some, then drooled the rest onto my ass crack.  After a few slow strokes to work it into my hole, he push me down with his weight then rode me hard and rough.  He continued taking swigs & drooling “lube” onto my ass crack.  Whenever I’d raise my head or lift up, his meaty hand savagely pushed me back down to the bench.  The scent of sweat, musky balls, precum, ass, and cheap beer filled the booth.

At some point I could tell he wasn’t interested in getting off.  He just wanted to rough up some white boy’s throat & ass.

Sadly the fun had to end because my lunch break was over.  I flipped back around and sank to my knees.  I rubbed my beard on his balls to capture some scent to JO with later, then sucked his cock & balls clean.

He leaned back down and whispered an warning not to tell anyone.  Apparently enforcers have a rep to maintain. 🙂

• Piggy 3