[Closet Bi] One other thing

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

The last few weekends I've enjoyed a fairly horny chat with a guy I've genuinely warmed too. He lives not a million miles from my home but as he shares his home accom is always going to be the stumbling block although we've both said we'd like to hook up at some point. He has a fetish/fantasy of wanting to be tied up and taken advantage of. I'm not convinced I have the rough and ready qualities necessary to dominate someone like that as I'm more caring and sensitive. But we shall see.

Anyways, last few weekends we've both been on Grindr early doors so we've chatted and done horny role plays which I've enjoyed greatly.

He's the only guy I've so far been prepared to chat to knowing there is the chance we might never meet. He's also one of the few guys who can chat generally without having to turn everything to sex all the time. So I reckon he's a good guy and that's why he and I have our occasional chats.

I also know he's started reading this blog now. Just for the record this post isn't an attempt to butter him up. Merely an acknowledgement that I enjoy our chats and who knows where it might end up one day ;)5276175319366823909-2336202673023605145?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.