[Closet Bi] Any guilt?

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

So we're into a new week now. Hope you're all well.

Normally after I've been with a guy I get a guilty conscience and I go of the grid for a few days. Well, after Saturday, and now some 48 hours later, I've not had that moment. And I suspect I know the reasons why - if he asked me out on a date, I'd not hesitate to say yes. He was perfect in every way. I found him sexually VERY attractive, hot as fuck, he took my cock and 3 loads of spunk raw, he and I share a massive interest in dance music especially of the late 1990s and I felt very relaxed in his company. I have to fight the urge not to message him, thanking him for such a wonderful time as I did that on Saturday. Don't want to seem weird by hounding him as I'd like to meet him again some time. Of course, to him I'm just another one of his many fucks, albeit one he admitted to wanting to see again. He has clearly learnt to take fucks as they come and then to move onto the next one. This is something I am yet to learn. I like to chat and get to know guys, far more than is perhaps healthy, such that saying thanks and moving on is just not the done thing. Some of them I feel I'd like to become mates with although I also know that is not what my mind needs if I am to have few distractions with the missus. The last thing I need is the "it's him or me" question.

I just can't flick a switch like some can. The guy on Saturday for example gave me what I consider to be best part of two hours of making love than just plain sex. We kissed passionately for a large part of the time. It really felt special. Not just a tumble on the bed.

And perhaps therein lies the problem. I have to learn hook ups such as these aren't any more than a short bit of fun and that's it. I'm never gonna become best mates with any of these lads. None of them are ever gonna come on to me. So I need to take a different view. It's sex and nothing else.5276175319366823909-1397974100698668475?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.