[Closet Bi] Part 2

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

This is a continuation of my blog post earlier today. I suggest you read them in order one after another rather than reading this one in isolation.

....so as I was waiting to catch my connecting train in Manchester for the short 10 minute journey, the guy responds to my text telling me he's made the decision I'm barebacking him. Just turns me on more to let him have some control over me. We'd already discussed the idea quite extensively with him being very honest and open. I'd basically decided to raw fuck him after much deliberation but then as D Day came common sense reappeared. Nevertheless I had talked myself into a half way house. Rubber up to fuck him but let him have my spunk raw. I'd been trying to keep a sac full of spunk for him even though I didn't expect him to come good on our hook up. As it was, the missus and I got horny last night so she was the beneficiary of my big load. But I'm not going to turn her down.

Train journey to his place simple enough. He kindly provided some useful directions even though I had google maps helping me out. Rang doorbell. Answered promptly. Oh my fucking god. I can only describe him as hot as fuck. Majorly. Photos had him looking hot. But multiply that. Bit taller than me. Not camp. Not effeminate. Sooooooo my type. He opened the door topless and wearing some tracky pants. Bod fantastic. Well looked after. No massive 6 pack. Just well kept, flat chested. Stepped in. And he was all over me kissing, plenty of tongue. I've often wondered whether this is some form of check to ensure guys want to go ahead. Check if he kisses first. If no good send him packing. Thankfully I passed and he lead me upstairs to his attic bedroom, leading me by my cock it must be said. Slipping my clothes off stood naked in his room, him the same, we kissed passionately before he sank to his knees to blow me. He had no trouble taking all my 6" and his mouth was really talented. I was still standing so after a few moments I lay on my back on the bed, got him to sit reverse, so he could suck me off and I could rim his hole. We'd discussed some daddy/son role play but the intro to that was straight out the window as we were too horny to piss about setting the scene. More passionate kissing. He really is a fantastic kisser. I can't stress that enough. But seeing his face close up I was mesmerised by his eyes. Really cute. Butter wouldn't melt. Within a short space of time he asked if I wanted to fuck him bareback. I told him he'd already made the decision and that I was cool with it. So he slid back, aimed my throbbingly hard prick at his hole and sat himself down on me...raw. Oh fuck. You ain't experienced anything until you've fucked a guy raw. Feeling his moist warm ass on my cock just sent masses of waves of pleasure over me. Never mind 7th heaven. As many heavens as poss all rolled into one. Just amazing. He began to ride me, lifting himself off me then sitting back down on me and it was around now our role place kicked in a bit. He became more intense with his fucking before asking if I was ready to give him my first load of spunk deep into his hole. I was. He continued to ride me sometimes leaning forward to kiss me passionately . As my spunk began to boil i was caught by his eyes. I ended up staring into them. It was as if he was giving me permission to spunk in his ass, just via his eyes. To be honest, we had loads of eye contact today and whenever we both started into each other, it would always end with him smiling or the cheekiest grin you could ever imagine. Hot as fuck, as I've said before. And then it happened...my spunk would hold back no more and I shot into his ass as he rode me. No idea how many ribbons of cum. Not a massive load I suspect as missus had that few hours earlier. And i couldn't count them as I was lost in some dream world. But I came down from my orgasm and we were kissing again before we both had a breather, lying on the bed together. The time enabled me to have a chat with him. Really good lad. Intelligent. He and his partner have their own business. Asked him about his sexploits which I had wrongly thought were slutty-esque but no, he assued me he had standards and wasn't out every night getting fucked. He did mention a rough session by a dark canal on Thursday which had lead to his banjo being broken but he was recovering well from that.

Whilst we talked, I found myself mesmerised by his eyes again and his cheeky grin. So not what I was expecting. Horny as though and with him stroking me, I bet it wasn't 5 minutes before I was back to full hardness again. So I lay him on his back and slid into him in the missionary position and fucked him like this for a while. As this was my second cum of the day, there was no danger of this blowing up too quickly so I was able to get some different speeds and positions and directions going, all the while he was talking dirty, continuing our role play with me joining in. He was also seemingly enjoying my cock in his ass and although I know he's had bigger, I did wonder whether an experienced cock whore like him needed a bigger one to satisfy his appetite.

More kissing, more eye contact, more great fucking and after 10-15 mins the warning feelings were there. Again, I informed him I was close. He put his legs around my back and pulled me in even further and ensured I spunked my second load deep in his ass.

We recovered on the bed again, chatting more, him telling me about an amusing supermarket moment which nearly got too far out of hand, him ultimating between stroking me and blowing me off. And again, within 5 minutes or so I was back to being nicely hard.

We realised we'd not tried doggy yet so he assumed the position, I got in behind him and I slid in him raw for a 3rd time. We then lay flat on his stomach and I engineering myself into a different position and fuck me he started squealing in delight telling me I was hitting his g spot and I wasn't to stop etc. Talk about a sexual ego boost. To hear a stud tell you youre doing him just right and would I go faster is music to my ears. But as this was load 3 it wasn't going to cum easy and we changed position quite a bit before going back to the one where I was rubbing his prostate and he was like icing in my hand!

Had to really bang him balls deep for sometime to coax load 3 out but by Christ we did and his ass was now full of 3 loads of my spunk after which he came on my hairy chest, decent size load too. We tasted each other's cum etc before he and I began to explore common areas of interest such ass pop/dance/trance and it was really weird to think he was into the same kind of music as I was. Well fucking spooky.

So we talked for anout 30 mins and it was very apparent that he was quite a clever lad, able to hold a chat to a relative stanger with ease. we even discussed records from the 90s.

Finally it was time to redress and go home, leaving him with another fine kiss.

Once I'd left and got on train I text him to tell him truthfully how fucking gorgeous he was, how I'd enjoyed meeting him, how fucking hot raw sex is etc. He replied with a message I'll reprint as I received it. Would love to get this framed:-

"was awesome Ur a fantastic fuck and I really mean that. Stamina of a teenager without the teenage baggage. Seeing u again is something I'd like very much"

Just to explain, this is a guy i could literally spunk over dreaming of, actually telling me I was actually good in bed. Not only that but when i was getting his prostate, he revealed it had been sometime before anyone had managed to make him scream like that previously.

So yeah, I'm a fully subscribed member of the bareback club. Yeah it's so much hotter than with condoms. Yeah, there may well be consequences. I'm not stupid. I know. But this was something I felt right about doing in terms of the guy, the timing, etc. And I dont regret anything.5276175319366823909-1707568000845814280?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.