Looking for breeding parties in Detroit

So I am in the Detroit area and have gone to cruising areas and bookstores and the bathhouse called body zone... I have definitely enjoyed taking lots of loads in those areas.  Looking for information to attend breeding parties. Would love to be the cumdump bottom in the back room pussy up for anybody at the party to breed me. I know these exist in the Detroit area. Let me know if you have any information.

370ADAF8-3A63-4D80-8834-9630A08B1BC6.jpeg

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
On 1/17/2021 at 9:53 PM, Pussybottom said:

So I am in the Detroit area and have gone to cruising areas and bookstores and the bathhouse called body zone... I have definitely enjoyed taking lots of loads in those areas.  Looking for information to attend breeding parties. Would love to be the cumdump bottom in the back room pussy up for anybody at the party to breed me. I know these exist in the Detroit area. Let me know if you have any information.

370ADAF8-3A63-4D80-8834-9630A08B1BC6.jpeg

Sorry I don't have any info for you but I was wondering how is bodyzone? Was thinking about coming that way and checking it out soom

I don’t go to bodyzone often but I did go last Friday night. It was very busy. Lots of sexy hung black men. Got a room there and posted an ad on BBRTS. Gave the room number and told them I was pussy up. Many guys fucked me but didn’t put their load in me. Closer to midnight guys were leaving I guess and pumped a few loads in me. Very hot.

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
18 minutes ago, Pussybottom said:

I don’t go to bodyzone often but I did go last Friday night. It was very busy. Lots of sexy hung black men. Got a room there and posted an ad on BBRTS. Gave the room number and told them I was pussy up. Many guys fucked me but didn’t put their load in me. Closer to midnight guys were leaving I guess and pumped a few loads in me. Very hot.

Nice! I'm definitely gonna check it out thanks, our bathhouse is veeeery hit or miss. Far as sex parties it might be hard to find but I did see a series of sex parties advertised on bdsmlr once. I wanna say one was atleast in the Michigan area. They were after a specific kink that wasn't really for me so I didn't pursue it but I assume more are on there.