[Closet Bi] Still dry

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Well quite a bit to tell tonight.

Firstly the guy I went to meet was defo up for it but stressed out far too much. Seemed he lived with his folks who were out and he also had a mate stoppin the night. So couldn't do anything at his place. Plus he didn't want to do anything during daylight either. So dunno really why he agreed to meet up. Still got to see him in the flesh and he claimed he was up for meeting me after work one night. We shall see.

After that disappointment and the cancellation of the other guy in the small hours, I went on Grindr and brazenly hit up half a dozen or so lads. 3 responded. One us a magnificent scally example who claims to be really into older daddy types. He makes all the right noises and finally sent me some shit hot pics today but I do get the impression he us bullshitting me and leading me on. Whenever I ask about meeting up he either ignores or avoids answering. So I've asked him tonight to get sat on my cock PDQ or forget it.

Last piece of news will have to wait until tomorrow5276175319366823909-4435252797803238441?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.