[Closet Bi] Another bail

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

In a couple of hours time I was meant to be going over to East Mancs to get it on with a lad. Turned Grindr on and at 1am got a message saying a shift at work had become available and he really needed the money so had to cancel.

I have a different interpretation.

This was a lad who by his own admission regularly took raw loads. Indeed we began chatting on that very premise. Yesterday I had a chat with him and as a result he really went up in my estimations. He already knew I fantasised about raw sex and the dilemma going on between cock and brain. He admitted he doesn't care about STDs etc but would be happy for me to fuck him rubbered. He then reminded me of need to be sensible as i got a missus.

Cool guy.

But I teased him in a way about doing some raw stuff and egged him on to convince me why I should do it. He wrote me this long reply which had me dripping precum at station waiting for train. I agonised and agonised. He has regular raw sex. Guys dump their loads in him. He doesn't care about what he gets. He must be poz. Those were thoughts in my head. But at sane time my cock was saying "fuck him rubbered but last couple of minutes, derubber, fuck him raw, spunk deep in his ass as he wants.

And I can honestly say if I'd met him today I'd probably have gone through with that despite being a potentially stupid decision for a few minutes of fuck heaven.

So maybe my inexperience, or my rubber requirements, shone through and he thought I'm not the one for him this morning. Maybe he genuinely is at work. I doubt it. He's just had a heart and let me down gently. Dazz - respect to ya. Wish you all the best.

Now all clouds etc...

The guy I was gonna meet at the station yesterday who bailed quickly has been back on. Wants me round at his this morning. Had already provided an alibi with the missus so might get some afterall. But I ain't holding my breath.5276175319366823909-2969041110417162141?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.