[Closet Bi] It's not even 9am and day ruined already!

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

I continue to remain on chat/cruise sites/apps and last few nights have managed to sneak a bit of time chatting to guys off Grindr who hit me up even though I'm in bed with the missus (and she's asleep).

Last night I got hit up by 2-3 guys, all of whom were after some immediately play which wasn't poss, so 2 guys ended but the 3rd kept chatting. We exchanged photos. He started getting obviously turned on and wanted to suck me off and then straddle me and ride my cock. Now I'm just about anybody's if they offer to do that. My all time favourite position is me on my back, cock hard as a rock pointing to the sky, hot piece of ass lowering himself on to me, balls deep, and bouncing around senseless. Really does it for me. Can see his chest, hairs, abs plus his leg/knee muscles working away and of course his facial expressions. Plus if he wanks himself off too or has talented ass muscles even better. Fuck...i've got hard just writing about it now.

Anyways, it transpired he also commutes by train and lives within spitting distance of my last address which is only a bus ride across town from mine now. Even better, we were due to get trains back into the station arriving 10 mins of each other and we'd agreed to meet there tonight, walk back in the direction of his, have a chat etc until around 6:30pm when his place would be free and then he was gonna be all over my cock. He especially wanted as big load on his tongue. I challenged him to make me cum using only his mouth, get me hard again then sit on my stiff cunt stuffer. He seemed well up for it.

We chatted for about 2 hours. Exchanged mobile numbers. I even sent him a vid of me cumming at work yesterday which I might put on Xtube today too. He was well up for it.

This morning, just now, got a text saying he was going out so couldn't meet up but would like to another time. I'm always suss of guys that cancel. Only made the fuck date last night. Can much really change in such a short time?

So no fuck tonight then,

All I need now is for sub bottom bloke tomorrow to piss me off and then we're back at square one.

I have been thinking about fucking him quite a bit in the last 24 hours. As readers from the start will know, I did one fuck an sub athletic bottom raw for about 5 seconds before my brain engaged. It was so fucking hot I produced so much pre-cum it was unreal as I went in him. Guy tomorrow initially wanted me to spunk deep in his ass which I declined for safety reasons. But the thought of pulling out as I shoot, ripping rubber off, and slipping back in just to fire off my 10+ jets of love juice deep in his queer man slit is on my mind it must be said. Dilemma, dilemma.

Anyways, work.5276175319366823909-4311766630020054847?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.