[Closet Bi] A turn for the better?

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Having returned to my old haunts on cruising/dating apps such as Grindr and Gaydar, things might be looking up.

I've been chatting over the last few days to a guy on Gaydar who is 5 years older than me but looks in pretty good shape. He's also got a nice looking dick. He hit me up a couple of weeks ago but having only logged in the other day, I only spotted his message now. I've done my usual thing if being very open and honest with him, telling him what I'm prepared to do and not do, etc and he's been up for everything so far. He classes himself as versatile and the thought has crossed my mind whether I should get him to fuck me at some point as I have basically decided I'd like to know what it feels like once more to be a bottom. My one and only previous experience was a disaster so I'm prepared to give it one more go. Not sure a big cock is the right one to start with though. Maybe I won't ask him. But if we meet more than once who knows.

Anyways our communication is limited to one message a day each way presumably as he doesn't have easy access to Gaydar which is a bit frustrating. But last night he advised he'd be up for meeting me at his place, only a couple of miles from work, from 9:30 one night. Bit of a ball ache that time. Means I have the best part of 5 hours to fill one day after work before meeting him. Nevertheless I casually mentioned tonight/tomorrow might be possible but with sufficient caveats that I wouldn't be able to confirm until quite close to the time itself. We'll see if he responds later on.

Secondly last night after I logged out of Grindr I was hit up by a guy who works in a men's shop in Manchester. My profile is quite vague but mentions I'm stocky a top and I'm bi. He messaged me last night saying that was his type. He looks quite cute in his profile photo so I messaged him back this morning, apologising I was offline when he made initial contact, and send him 2-3 photos of me and asked him whether i was still his type.

He came online mid-morning to confirm i was and we've chatted on and off. Fairly early on he mentioned he liked taking spunk up his arse. I decided not to let on about my "safe sex" policy and carefully kept steering the conversation away. I did eventually confess I would love to fuck him raw but my brain would prevent me. He however agreed to have me fuck him in a rubber and providing everything is done safely I've no objection to that.

Matters progressed and he admitted he likes bi men who go home to their birds after fucking him. He's also quite cute and 5 years younger than me. Small pouch on him so not flat chested but only a small one and very fuckable. He sounds like a cock and cum whore but like I said, provided all safe, I ain't got a problem. But i will ensure I don't get drawn into any raw sex with him. He's suggested I cum on his hole, put rubber back on and fuck it back into him. Hot!

We've gone as far chatting more and basically his body as mine for the time we're together. I'm going to enjoy having him suck me off and then fuck his hole. Might get him to rim me too.

We've even made a date. I've got his mobile and his address. Saturday at 11am. Looking forward to it.5276175319366823909-5304858566758886832?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.