[Closet Bi] All change overnight

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

It's weird. In my last blog I wrote I hadn't been on cruise apps etc for a while. Within an hour, I had the urge to be back on them! So I'm back online again.

Had 4 chats or so with guys. A couple of guys just want a quick suck and fuck late at night or early morning, neither of which I can do. Lad around work can't accom although claimed to be well up for a fuck. Chatted to him before as I recall and we made similarly headway then too until the awkward deal closer of accom popped up.

Weirdly had a brief chat this morning with a young lad who was making all the right noises. I know there are fake or time wasters but because I see good in everyone I sometimes overlook the very real chance he's fake until it's obvious he is. Oh well.

I've also been hit up by a guy on Gaydar who although a couple of years older than me looks rather fit. Not quite sure what he sees in me of course. But we've exchanged photos, needs, desires, etc. We've now reached the "when do you wanna meet" stage so no doubt this is where he vanishes too along with the rest of them.

Watch this space!5276175319366823909-762445910151178640?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.