Tops - What do you like about ATM?

bitchpigbottom

I’ve asked my husband this question before. He’s said that for him its a relaxing feeling to have me suck and lick his cock and balls clean. He’s also said a few times that he gets a dominant rush when he tells me to do it for him.

After we’ve have sex, then he usually likes to spoon and hold me for a while. He’ll then usually rollover onto his back, and tell me to go down and clean him up. Its normally around 5 to 10 minutes of licking and sucking his manhood, but I can see that look of complete contentment on his face. After I’m finished, then I’ll go back up and start kissing him so that he tastes himself on my breath.

kisses!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

It completes the act.  When I squirt, I am usually balls deep inside his ass.  I like to stay deep inside for a bit while the pulsating subsides, I catch my breath, and my cock just barely starts to soften. When I pull out, my cock is glistening and there is usually some cum on my cock, as well as lube. When the bottom then takes my spent, but still stiff, cock in his mouth, it feels great. I love knowing that he is cleaning the juices off and swallowing them, taking my sperm into his body again. It’s a perfect way to end a fuck.  And if there is cum from other tops in his hole that I contributed to, it’s even better.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 4 months later...

I'm pretty much your typical dominate top.  I'll suck dick on occasion and sometimes will rim a bottom but what really gets me off is a sub that will come over and please me with little reciprocation.  As far as ATM goes, my dick may be a bit more sensitive after fucking given that it's likely to be super hard, but I think it's more of a mental thing.  Seeing a bottom suck and clean my dick off after I've fucked his hole is about the most subserviant thing to me.  Absolutely love when a bottom will do it multiple times and really love when it's heavy on the ass juice.  I've had a few guys tell me afterwards it was the first time they did ATM which makes it all the more hotter thinking back on it.