[Closet Bi] OMG!

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

OK so you're wondering whether the hook up with the hot French guy took place. Well, some background.

I first chatted to him a couple of weeks ago when I took myself of to Manchester for a couple of hours hoping to get some action and failed miserably. On my way back from the Old Trafford area he hit me up on Scruff and we've exchanged messages regularly since.

It was obvious he wasn't up for a shag and go. He wanted something a little more mature. We chatted quite a bit including talking of horny stuff too. We actually unwittingly mapped out our whole session and over the last couple of days we both agreed we'd put far too much pressure on the other by "expecting" stuff to happen. Additionally we both began to behave like teenagers towards each other. No idea why.

So today was the day of reckoning. We agreed to meet near his place and go for a coffee at a nearby cafe. Spent 10-15 mins having a great chat about how he ended up over here, travel and holidays etc. Really interesting guy. Great command of English and hardly a hint of French twang either.

Cafe was proposed to allow either of us to back out in a non-awkward way. Suffice to say moment later we were back at his place.

Fantastic passionate kisser. Tongues down each others throat. Really hot. Instant hard on type hot. Slowly undressed each other. He had a fabulous body. Not ripped or athletic. Just flat chested, in good shape. And a nice covering of hair. SOOOOO my type of "real man".

He sucked my nipples a few times. Didn't realise how hot that was. He also oozed pre-cum which I enjoyed tasting as I gobbled him off. He also sucked me off, taking my whole cock and shaft on occasions too. Oh man a great mouth.

He'd mentioned anal massage in the build up and I'd agreed to him trying me out. Quite enjoyed having his finger up my hole as he sucked me. Numerous position changes. I sucked him. He sucked me. He was very close to cumming now so I didn't take his dick. Bur I made damn sure he took mine, mainly riding me on his couch and then on his back. Back riding me again. He told me he'd not had a dick up there for a while and he was beautifully tight, gently moving up and down me to get used to the intruder but then riding much faster and harder really getting into it.

Fucked him on his back too. That was nice. Leant in for a passionate kiss too. It was whilst on his back he came, all over hid chest. I even sucked his nob clean before dropping it all back in his mouth. Never done that before. It just felt right.

Pulled out, ripped rubber off and wanked myself off with the help of his mouth before lying back and cumming on my chest, several large shots as normal jumping high out of my strained nob end.

We had a quick clean up shower together, talked a bit before I bid him farewell.

Hope we wants to see me again sometime though. Massively hot.5276175319366823909-731656503084979683?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.